Sign in to follow this  
campmeat

National Egg shortage

30 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Some People just thrive on that chit. I call them The Do Nothings. They live in a constant state of paranoia crippled by their own preoccupied self righteousness.

Good luck with your sheltered attitude.

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

”Conspiracy theorists” have been right about most everything the past 3 years. 

670AF2A8-F704-429A-AD76-E98819E95BB6.jpeg

Never considered myself a conspiracy theorist, but yeah they seem to be batting 1000%

• Like 3

Ive been fixing my own feed and my hens have been out producing the neighbors. Even with the winter slow down.

• Like 1

I guessing it's all the chicken  sandwiches  and such that Chick-fil-A  is selling. Them chickens don't  have time to do anything  else but taste good ! And that cow sure has something  to do with  it because  they are always  busy as all get out .

12 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Some People just thrive on that chit. I call them The Do Nothings. They live in a constant state of paranoia crippled by their own preoccupied self righteousness.

For someone who isn’t a “do-nothing”, you sure waste a lot of time in the classifieds proofreading ads with no intention of ever buying anything. 

Get off the classifieds and read a book!

I’m sure you still believe there was a lone gunman too. Stalin referred to your kind as “Useful Idiots”

“No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.”

-William Blum

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bigbuckfever said:

Paranoid and self-righteous?  WTF, sounds like somebody is off their meds again.

I was thinking  "Put the bottle of Fireball down, step away from the table."

11 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

For someone who isn’t a “do-nothing”, you sure waste a lot of time in the classifieds proofreading ads with no intention of ever buying anything. 

Get off the classifieds and read a book!

I’m sure you still believe there was a lone gunman too. Stalin referred to your kind as “Useful Idiots”

“No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.”

-William Blum

It wasn't directed at anyone just a general  observation. This country has gotten so off base from what the founding fathers strived for. There is still room for what is going on today over 200 years later.

Last book I read was Geronimo's biography and before that Death In The Long Grass. Reading is kind of a lost art.

On 2/4/2023 at 6:27 PM, PRDATR said:

It wasn't directed at anyone just a general  observation. This country has gotten so off base from what the founding fathers strived for. There is still room for what is going on today over 200 years later.

Last book I read was Geronimo's biography and before that Death In The Long Grass. Reading is kind of a lost art.

Taking a hint… another lost art

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

10ED7D80-8547-4835-9C0F-CD5988BC2338.thumb.jpeg.5e8a160499cf16130896221d74065718.jpegMy single bachelorette duck started laying this week …….. seems early 😂😂prolly that spy balloon made her nervous!

Aesthetic eggs. 

• Haha 1