hamboneaz

New company doing euros

Hey guys my name is Justin Hamblin. Company name is Hamblin Euro Mounts. I’ve been doing euros for myself and for friends and family for a few years now and I’m turning the hobby into a business.

I’ve had experience with all animals in AZ mainly elk, coues deer, mule deer and javelina. If anyone needs some euro work done please contact me. My prices are low because I’m still starting out and I’m looking to build up my clientele and skills. I’m using the boil and power wash method and then whitening with hydrogen peroxide. 

I am located in queen creek for now. But I am building a house in snowflake north of show low. I work for a valley fire department and will be in the valley once a week for deliveries. My phone number is 480-431-7396. 

Javelina and small non antlered game - $60

mule deer/coues deer and large non antlered game - $80

Antlered elk, moose and bison - $175

Contact me for other prices. Thanks guys! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Man awesome prices! If I were down there, I'd definitely have you do all my skulls. Best of luck with the venture!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hamboneaz said:

Anybody have any skulls laying around they need cleaned? Let me know I’m turning skulls around in about 2 weeks

I have a Javelina that needs done, been in the freezer since last year.  Do you ever venture to the west side of town?  I’m in NW Peoria, total opposite side of town as you…

2 hours ago, twigsnapper said:

I have a Javelina that needs done, been in the freezer since last year.  Do you ever venture to the west side of town?  I’m in NW Peoria, total opposite side of town as you…

Pm sent

Couple deer I just finished. Anybody have any heads laying around? Drop off in Queen Creek, or I go to west valley once a week for pickups and drop offs

94A9A3D3-5589-4C4D-9F59-26E79F7FE316.jpeg

93C6F132-7A6E-4F5C-BB6F-D53334F99D30.jpeg

On 2/9/2023 at 3:00 PM, hamboneaz said:

Couple deer I just finished. Anybody have any heads laying around? Drop off in Queen Creek, or I go to west valley once a week for pickups and drop offs

94A9A3D3-5589-4C4D-9F59-26E79F7FE316.jpeg

93C6F132-7A6E-4F5C-BB6F-D53334F99D30.jpeg

Where are you picking up in the west valley?

9 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

Where are you picking up in the west valley?

In Glendale, near Glendale Community College on 59th ave and Olive.