Sign in to follow this  
Dkart4

PSA 10.5” AR Pistol 556

Looking to move my PSA 10.5” 556 pistol. I’ve only put two mags through it, but it functioned just fine. Will sell the pistol with two loaded pmags for $500. I will throw in the Magpul flip up sights for another $50. I also have around 900 rounds of Winchester brass fmj ammo and 3 more mags if someone is interested in buying it all we can work something up. Also maybe interested in trades. Located in Safford AZ but willing to meet somewhere within reason. Thanks. 9286510588

25F28514-5F3C-4271-A4B1-068DDB8A922F.jpeg

New ATF rules are kind of ambiguous but I think the buffer tube now has to be incapable of having a brace attached(ie a straight tube) for it not to be considered an SBR.  Of course it probably all depends on the ATF agent. 

5 hours ago, WhtMtnHunter said:

New ATF rules are kind of ambiguous but I think the buffer tube now has to be incapable of having a brace attached(ie a straight tube) for it not to be considered an SBR.  Of course it probably all depends on the ATF agent. 

The brace taken off and put elsewhere was what came up on the webinar.  Of course, their interpretation can change which is what is causing this huge mess.