Firewater Forge

SOLD- Benchmade Mini-Reflex Automatic Knife (3.16" Satin) 2550

Benchmade Mini-Reflex Automatic Knife (3.16" Satin) 2550. Iv'e had this in my collection for around 17-18 years. I used it for an everyday carry for a while but has been sitting in the safe for some time now and has to find a new home. These sell new for $170.00 to well over $200.00. Obviously, I am not asking for that kind of money. While some of the paint may be gone on the protruding parts, the blade is in excellent condition and the action is smooth and fast. 
$110.00 gets it to your door in AZ.
NOTE: If you are not sure as to the legality of owning one of these, they are legal to possess in the state of Arizona, though I personally would not take one on tribal land. But that's just me.

The following below is from the manufacture's description:
The 2550 Mini Reflex has a matte satin finished blade with a plain cutting edge. The handle is black anodized aluminum with a tip-up pocket clip.
The Benchmade Mini-Reflex 2550 series has the solid performance and toughness you expect from Benchmade. This automatic knife fires and locks open via the push-button lock. The black anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum handle has a great profile for grip and comfort with a deep index groove and lip at the base. The 2550 also has an integrated safety on the handle. The 154-CM stainless steel drop-point blade is perfect for a wide range of tasks. 

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

8 hours ago, ‘77 Bronco said:

Hello,

Interested in knife listed. I’m in north Scottsdale. Are you available this afternoon?

deleted

Edited by Firewater Forge
inaccurate post

7 hours ago, ‘77 Bronco said:

Hello,

Interested in knife listed. I’m in north Scottsdale. Are you available this afternoon?

Please text me at 6027177939 and refer to this item so I know it's not spam.

Thanks,

W.S.