Firewater Forge

Sold- A number of knives from my collection, selling as a lot. PRICE REDUCED

They may be a little dusty from long term storage. The first one is a Cold Steel Kobun made in Taiwan. It is in excellent condition. OAL of 10 1/4" with sheath, 5 1/4" blade including the ricasso. Next is a genuine Air Force survival knife. I believe it was made by Cammilus in the 1980's. It came without an edge (which can be typical) and put one on it. The odd-looking leather object on it is a molle/pals adapter I made for it. It is in excellent condition. It has never been used in the field, just sat around for a quarter century in a safe. Comes with the original sharpening stone. Next one down is a SOG field pup. Is a bit dusty as you can see but is in excellent condition. I used it once a couple years ago to process an elk I got and been cleaned and stored since. On the upper right is a Cold Steel Safekeeper III push dagger which is no longer in production, is in excellent condition. Finally, a Spyderco Rescue 79mm. I got it for when I was a SAR medic but never took it out into the field. It comes with the original box but the pocket clip is gone.
Five blades in all for $110.00 face to face. $10.00 more ships them to your door in AZ. Anywhere else in the CONUS will have to be negotiated.

collection 1.jpg

collection 2.jpg