Leddy

Christensen Arms 6.5 Creedmore

Brand new, unfired (obviously) Christensen Arms Mesa Long Range Rifle. Cambered in a 6.5 Creedmoor.  Here is the website for specs: Mesa Long Range Rifle | Christensen Arms.  Sub MOA guarantee. MSRP $1650. +tax - So at the very least, if you can find this gun on the shelf somewhere, you're going to pay $1800.  First $1500 takes it.  Price is firm.

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

On 2/9/2023 at 8:57 AM, Leddy said:

Brand new, unfired (obviously) Christensen Arms Mesa Long Range Rifle. Cambered in a 6.5 Creedmoor.  Here is the website for specs: Mesa Long Range Rifle | Christensen Arms.  Sub MOA guarantee. MSRP $1650. +tax - So at the very least, if you can find this gun on the shelf somewhere, you're going to pay $1800.  First $1500 takes it.  Price is firm.

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

What are your major cross streets?

Cambow - I live down Lake Mary Road just past the Hitching Post Stables.  West of Lake Mary Country store.

• Like 1

AZAV8ER

3 post Newbie because this is the first forum I have ever joined - so the posting process is foreign to me....  I don't have a single social media account either - which I can assume is not the case for you.  I have better things to do.  But a buddy suggested CouseWhitetail as a place to sell a gun or 3.  Just got back from Sonora and after shooting my buddies McWhorter - I'm selling off some of what I got to hopefully build my own eventually. As a long-range shooting enthusiast, perhaps you can appreciate...Likely 7PRC or SAUM.    As an N. AZ resident my entire life - you welcome to leave the concrete jungle of the N. Valley and cruise up to the tall pines, sit on my porch, drink a beer and talk long range shooting and hunting...

• Like 9

On 2/14/2023 at 7:25 AM, Leddy said:

Cambow - I live down Lake Mary Road just past the Hitching Post Stables.  West of Lake Mary Country store.

Thanks for the reply... unfortunately, I only get up that direction about once every two years. Best of luck with your sale!

On 2/14/2023 at 7:44 AM, Leddy said:

AZAV8ER

3 post Newbie because this is the first forum I have ever joined - so the posting process is foreign to me....  I don't have a single social media account either - which I can assume is not the case for you.  I have better things to do.  But a buddy suggested CouseWhitetail as a place to sell a gun or 3.  Just got back from Sonora and after shooting my buddies McWhorter - I'm selling off some of what I got to hopefully build my own eventually. As a long-range shooting enthusiast, perhaps you can appreciate...Likely 7PRC or SAUM.    As an N. AZ resident my entire life - you welcome to leave the concrete jungle of the N. Valley and cruise up to the tall pines, sit on my porch, drink a beer and talk long range shooting and hunting...

howdy neighbor. Nice rifle.

Make sure if you end up keeping it (or any other Christensens) to follow their "break-in process" or your warranty is voided. 

GLWS

Thanks for that good advice! I had no idea .

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Savageman2506 said:

howdy neighbor. I live off of Lake Mary too. Nice rifle.

Make sure if you end up keeping it (or any other Christensens) to follow their "break-in process" or your warranty is voided. 

GLWS

Lol, wonder how they'd prove you did or didnt?

• Like 2

Yeah really … were ya at down L. Mary?

16 hours ago, Leddy said:

Yeah really … were ya at down L. Mary?

I'm in town at one of the apartments. College student life. Lol.

17 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Lol, wonder how they'd prove you did or didnt?

They can't. But, if you admit you didn't they'll void the warranty. Just warning people