Sign in to follow this  
Guideswifekate

SOLD

Have had the eye piece for 3 years and the 115 for 1 year. Glass is in great condition, normal wear and tear on rubber coating. Asking $5,200 with marsupial case. Located in Williams, AZ but travel to east and west valley about every other weekend. 

BTX 1.jpg

BTX 2.jpg

BTX 3.jpg

BTX 4.jpg

BTX 5.jpg

11 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

How do we get you to 4?

Show a little class. If you are going to low ball her that much do it in a PM.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

😂 class?!? Offering 1600 less than new purchase price for a 3 year old sight unseen product? If I at any point gave you the impression that I cared what the hero watching out for offers that he deems unworthy though, for that I apologize. Some ppls kids.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

😂 class?!? Offering 1600 less than new purchase price for a 3 year old sight unseen product? If I at any point gave you the impression that I cared what the hero watching out for offers that he deems unworthy though, for that I apologize. Some ppls kids.

If you were to walk out of  Outdoorsmans today with this setup you would have dropped almost $6900.  It really doesn’t matter what he paid for it. It’s replacement cost that drives value with Swaro.

7 hours ago, MMACFIVE said:

If you were to walk out of  Outdoorsmans today with this setup you would have dropped almost $6900.  It really doesn’t matter what he paid for it. It’s replacement cost that drives value with Swaro.

Well that would be why I don’t shop at the outdoorsman’s. Epic optics it’s $6050 shipped. No tax.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AZkiller said:

With that thought process swaro 15hds would sell for $900🤣  one of the many good things about Swarovski is they hold their value. Good luck on your quest for $4000 115 BTX