Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

What the …

So this guy has been taking videos of Cole in Gunnison at Walmart, City Market and driving down the road!

His claim is Cole is harassing him and while videotaping he rants about how Cole is harassing him! 

Cole has called the cops multiple times only to be told they don’t have “anything” to really arrest him for!

So this guy has tons of videos on FB I am sharing one just for reference! But when I think about gun control and mental illnesses this is the rabbit hole I picture! 😬

https://www.facebook.com/lucas.dehmlow/videos/509852284393870/?mibextid=tejx2t

Don't phuck around, this guy is unhinged. Have him file an order of protection (restraining order).  As I understand it you can file it but if dude wants to fight it he can show up and defend himself at the hearing. Whether the judge grants it or not does not matter, at least it's all on file. Tell the kid to keep his head on a swivel and good luck. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Don't phuck around, this guy is unhinged. Have him file an order of protection (restraining order).  As I understand it you can file it but if dude wants to fight it he can show up and defend himself at the hearing. Whether the judge grants it or not does not matter, at least it's all on file. Tell the kid to keep his head on a swivel and good luck. 

This sound right on par .... sounds like he has a few orders of protections on him already.... dudes crazy. 

That dude belongs in a psyche ward before he hurts someone. He definitely needs a hold and evaluation.

Paranoid Schizophrenia.

• Like 1