UggRedBilly

Too Early Draw Results Countdown

1 hour ago, UggRedBilly said:

That's weird. The only hunts that I know hit the 3rd choice are some late archery cow. Most the time they are covered up too. Lucky you though!

Sorry . It's either my first or 2nd choice my 3rd choice was 200 tags I drew tag #224. So all my other hunts were eliminated my 4th and 5th were lower number of tags as well. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I got a hit and see a tag number too. Was 1st or 2nd draw since I left the rest empty. Hunting in unit 27, but not sure which hunt yet. Only 2 points so my bet is on the cow hunt. 

Interesting.  Mine shows the tag number also.  Doesn't help me know what unit though, could be either.  Does make me think that we may get results Monday though.  If they can post the tag number, obviously they know the unit.

15 minutes ago, Troutramp said:

How you can get your tag # before they can post your actual tag 🤔 

Open your portal. Go to your apps. Click view details on the right of your elk app. Then scroll to the right to find the tag number

16 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Open your portal. Go to your apps. Click view details on the right of your elk app. Then scroll to the right to find the tag number

Oh yeah I know what my tag # is I'm just pondering why in the AZ draw system they will post your tag number before they post your actual hunt. 

Just now, Troutramp said:

Oh yeah I know what my tag # is I'm just pondering why in the AZ draw system they will post your tag number before they post your actual hunt. 

Not sure. Probably just piecing together bit by bit to make sure it is right. Etag just got done. I'm sure throughout Monday they'll post up hunt numbers and be done by Tuesday and call it official

5 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Not sure. Probably just piecing together bit by bit to make sure it is right. Etag just got done. I'm sure throughout Monday they'll post up hunt numbers and be done by Tuesday and call it official

Yeah I didn't sign up for etags. So next week will tell. I should just be grateful to be hunting again this year. 🙏 

7 minutes ago, Troutramp said:

Yeah I didn't sign up for etags. So next week will tell. I should just be grateful to be hunting again this year. 🙏 

Congrats man! I'll be helping my buddy this year. I've been lucky enough in the past

Just found this site.

Sorry for people that didn't get hit.

I got hit on the first day but my coworker got hit Friday at Noon.

My E-tag is sending me to Pinetop... 12/15-12/31.

Gonna need a jacket.....

• Like 1