bowhunter-tw

UPDATE, RECOVERED Ford F250

That suck man. I will be out today running errands. I'll keep an eye out. 

• Like 1

dang this sucks. Have my brother and brother in laws trucks (also ford 7.3s)  stolen within weeks of each other  few years ago. Both recovered and totaled down by the border.  I hope yours gets found and recovered quick. Post in hunting groups on fb. Maybe it'll get spotted. If tag me in fb I'll share in groups. Doug carter

• Like 1

Hope you have some luck, my brothers 7.3 was stolen too, got it back but it was all messed up and ended up being totaled...  Sucks!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rubberduckie said:

dang this sucks. Have my brother and brother in laws trucks (also ford 7.3s)  stolen within weeks of each other  few years ago. Both recovered and totaled down by the border.  I hope yours gets found and recovered quick. Post in hunting groups on fb. Maybe it'll get spotted. If tag me in fb I'll share in groups. Doug carter

Thanks man, just posted it in a few of the common groups. Couldnt figure out how to tag you tho.

That sucks. Guy at work had his 7.3 stolen and found it on the rez. It was red and nice when they found it the truck was rattle can black  and someone  had literally  taken a sh#t  in it .

In  08 they found my brand new 2006 in a river bottom, after jumping it though the desert, getting it stuck and melting the tires it was abandoned and stripped he then stole a ranches truck and the police found it in Las vegas. My bosses f 250 was stolen the same week. The model year you have are super easy to steal, the police told me they open them as fast as I do with a key. They go though the door handle.

Sorry to hear.

I have an 03, same color. Any recs on theft deterrents for these models?  

5 minutes ago, HorseHunter said:

Sorry to hear.

I have an 03, same color. Any recs on theft deterrents for these models?  

Id say upgrade security system, maybe ignition system if possible. Throw an air tag for gps tracking somewhere 

• Like 1

I've had 4 SuperDuty's stolen.  3 went to Sasabe/Three Points to run drugs and were recovered in west Phoenix 3-4 weeks later.  Cartel gangbangers love them because they are easy to steal, tough, and haul lots of fentanyl/cocaine!  I put a tracker on the 4th one stolen and DPS caught the bastard.  I don't think he served any time though.  Car theft isn't a big deal in AZ.

We had a few stolen from work back in 2005. They like those 7.3's. Found one in the desert stuck, and one was being used to smuggle people from the boarder. My Ram was stolen the next year and found a few years later with two dead guys in it south of the boarder.