Sign in to follow this  
Green Bullet

Appliance or electricians, quick question...

I have an old GE Fridge pushing 17 yrs of age.  It's in our laundry room for extra food, meat, etc.  Stopped working, smelled something burning...I troubleshooted it and found the circuit board was toast.  One of the connectors pictured below isn't reusable.   

Does anyone know what style or naming convention is for this connector?    Those metal prongs should technically be on the board itself...so the connector would mate into those.   I suppose I can "rebuild" it using basic connectors from Lowes or HD but I'd rather buy the same if it's easy to find.  I already found a used board on eBay so I want to see if I can push the fridge a little longer before cutting a check for a new one.

thx

BB58B393-932F-4609-A49E-533DFB7955BF.heic

just use 3 individual male spades, Crimp the wires so they match the plug setup and plug them into the female part individually.

should do the job until the compressor gives 

6 hours ago, andyyy said:

just use 3 individual male spades, Crimp the wires so they match the plug setup and plug them into the female part individually.

should do the job until the compressor gives 

that was plan b.  I'll just do that vs hunting for some obscure connector.  thx for the weigh in.