Sign in to follow this  
twigsnapper

2002 Tacoma or 4runner for sale

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to sell either my 2002 Tacoma or my 2002 4Runner.  I will be posting on the usual sights in a couple weeks but thought I would toss them out to the CWT world before I post to FB and CL. 

2002 Tacoma - TRD off road - 221,000 miles - 4x4 - rear locker - 2 inch lift - bought it last fall, always wanted one, put on new tires, new Bilstein 5100's, wheels, fixed a few little things on it.  I am the 2nd owner and purchased it from the original owner who was a hunter.  Truck has desert pinstriping and a few dings.  It has a nice set of rock sliders and a camper shell.  You will look a long time to find one in better shape than this. The only know issue(s) is an ABS light, windshield needs replaced and the shift nob has a little play, bushings need replaced, it's a simple fix.  Might fix in the next couple weeks but haven't had time.  Asking $13,500.  price is firm.

2002 4runner - SR5 - 4x4 - 157,000 miles - 2" lift - does not have rear locker but I have one that I will give you.  I think I am the 3rd owner.  I don't really want to sell this one but the wife says I don't need to 2 hunting vehicles so if this sells before the Tacoma then I will keep the Tacoma.  Has lift, BFG mud tires, Bilstein 5100's, off road front bumper and nice rook rack.  Asking $16,000 price is firm.  Price reflects desire to not sell :)

Both titles in hand.  Will only accept cash.

Call, text or PM me with Q's. 

Andy 602-881-0610

I would consider partial trade for 6.5 PRC, 6.5 Creedmoor, optics or a polaris sportsman X2.

2 hours ago, Hunting Fool said:

Priced to not sell either of them I take it 

One of them will sell.  Thanks for the bump.

57 minutes ago, twigsnapper said:

One of them will sell.  Thanks for the bump.

Yes, one of them will. I really want the Tacoma.

Anyone want to buy a Honda accord to help me buy it!

1 hour ago, mfernaz said:

Yes, one of them will. I really want the Tacoma.

Anyone want to buy a Honda accord to help me buy it!

what year accord

29 minutes ago, náshdóítsoh naalzheehí said:

Used car bubble popped a few weeks ago.  Good luck! You'll find one or two still in the dark. 

Here's another free bump 

If you say so. 

but yeah I mean, I don’t think there’s ever been a market where 2002 4Runner was 16k unless it is was like in 2009

• Like 1

If your T4R does not sell here, try the T4R Forum.

The T4R3G is an excellent off road vehicle and one of the best 4x4 drivetrains ever made and command a premium for those reasons.  Yours looks very nice, with good mods and low mileage.  If no surprises, it just might sell for your asking price on the forum.

GLWS,

Eddie

25 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

If you say so. 

but yeah I mean, I don’t think there’s ever been a market where 2002 4Runner was 16k unless it is was like in 2009

19020F6A-B50F-44B9-80C7-13058394CCCA.thumb.jpeg.1e5c6473a43e936cca826d3923bdf15d.jpeg
I don’t think the 4runner is worth $16,000 either but that’s what I would be will to let it go for.

• Like 2