JMoffat

Savage 110 Ultralight 6.5PRC

Selling my Savage 110 Ultralight 6.5PRC to help fund a new build. Light use, maybe 30 rounds down the pipe. Awesome light hunting rifle you can carry this gun around all day without killing your shoulder. 

This rifle is dialed in ready to go. Hornady Prescion Hunter 143g eldx rounds group amazing. Hitting 10" steel all day at 1000+ yards. I've taken two bull elk over 500 yards away with this gun. I've got a dope chart I can give as well. 

Proof research carbon fiber barrel 

Aftermarket muzzlebrake (not pictured) 

Bipod

Vortex Viper PST gen 2 5x25x50 MRAD FFP

20moa rail

Seekins Rings 

I also have all the adjustable cheek risers. 

Will sell with scope and rings for $1900

Rifle only $1200

20210807_100754.jpg

20210807_100843.jpg

Good deal, wish this was up 3 weeks ago. I just purchased retail 😮

I have the same rifle with a SIGHTRON SIII 6-24x50 also in FFP. I also used to shoot the factory 143 eld-x. It was shooting great but I just reloaded and tested the 140gr Berger Elites and oh man it shoots even better!! Good luck with the sale!

12 minutes ago, Ernesto C said:

I have the same rifle with a SIGHTRON SIII 6-24x50 also in FFP. I also used to shoot the factory 143 eld-x. It was shooting great but I just reloaded and tested the 140gr Berger Elites and oh man it shoots even better!! Good luck with the sale!

Yeah they are awesome for the price! Don't want to let go but looking at doing a custom 7PRC and thats gonna run me a pretty penny lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ernesto C said:

140 Berger VLD hunters for me. Love bergers. 

2 minutes ago, matt said:

140 Berger VLD hunters for me. Love bergers. 

Mee too. I also use Berger Elites on my 28 Nosler. 

I shoot the 143 eld- x on my 6.5WSM and they shoot great so for that reason I haven't try the Bergers..but maybe one of this days will give them a try just to see what happens. 

• Like 1

I’ll buy the rings if 34mm 

On 2/25/2023 at 5:10 PM, JMoffat said:

Rifle pending sale. Optics available if wanted 

Please reach out to me if the rifle sale falls through... I am interested and work in Mesa. Thanks!