Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Photo Radar

9 hours ago, Saguaro said:

I would get them all over the state.  Usually in Star Valley, Show Low or Pima Road.  I always ignored them. One time a star valley ticket was served to me in Mesa.  I paid it.  The person serving me tricked me in my front yard and got me pretty good because I was alert to being caught and I have to give him credit for that.  I got a few in the company vehicle and the office manager would forward them to me and I paid to not cause any trouble.  All others went away.  I’m not talking like I’m a wild man, all were the minimum like 10 or 11 mph over and nothing reckless, I just did a lot of driving back then, like around 50,000 miles a year.  That much and you’re going to get something.

What are you a Nascar driver, wish they would put them back up in star valley to slow the dumb fxxks down , , remember just because you don't live hear others do. Be respectfull to others and slow down. Must people who complain about the camera's are the ones with a lead foot. But its OK because the Payson PD potrol it know and if they get you there tearing your car apart, and if your unlucky the Reservation police will get you. And you ain't crying your way out of that ticket. To the original poster I believe when you say your not this guy. Everyone stay safe and be courteous to others. Just my opinion, don't mean chit..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/25/2023 at 8:29 AM, wildwoody said:

But it’s OK because the Payson PD potrol it know and if they get you there tearing your car apart

Payson PD is going to try to tear my truck apart if they get me speeding?  Im not agreeing to a search, so on what probable cause?

• Like 1

They just busted acouple guys , pulled them over for a tragic violation. Then said they had criminal actions, what ever that means? Then got a warrant, not hard in this county . Since the judge and sheriff work in the same building. Anyway they found a shoot can o fentanyl and coke, meth. Enough to kill everyone in AZ. So what I'm am saying if you got the time and money to play the game do it.  They see a bad guy in every car.  I always say we have  the most political, Podunk town in the US and we have the keystone cops. And oh ya please slow down we don't speed in your front yard so have a little respect for us hillbilly's we respect you. 

• Like 1

when photo radar fist came out to mesa, i used the mailings they sent me as my christmas cards to my family.  My parents think its funny, as they got one heading out of town back home.  They do come in handy for warming the house.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, wildwoody said:

They just busted acouple guys , pulled them over for a tragic violation. Then said they had criminal actions, what ever that means? Then got a warrant, not hard in this county . Since the judge and sheriff work in the same building. Anyway they found a shoot can o fentanyl and coke, meth. Enough to kill everyone in AZ. So what I'm am saying if you got the time and money to play the game do it.  They see a bad guy in every car.  I always say we have  the most political, Podunk town in the US and we have the keystone cops. And oh ya please slow down we don't speed in your front yard so have a little respect for us hillbilly's we respect you. 

Good for Payson PD!! Took some drugs and some of societies bottom feeders off the streets. How can that not be positive!! Great work recognizing something was amiss! Glad the County Sheriff and Judge have a good working relationship. I remember when the County Sheriff and Judge were brothers I think, Lyman and Ezera Peace. That was bad news for the bad guys.

No its great for the children, they are very persistent. And don't roll thru town after 11pm. There board. And yes they were brothers and lots of cousins. My big sis married a Haight. His great grandfather was Babe Haught, Zane Greys personal guide.

• Like 1