Mr. Jonathan

Custom Antler Lamps and Creations

In my free time from school and work I make custom antler lamps and other woodworkings from antlers and wood pieces I find out in the hills. All of the antlers are naturally shed and responsibly collected on foot after their natural drop. If any one is interested in purchasing one of my creations or requesting a custom creation, let me know. Now that I've found some coues deer antlers, I'll be making items with those as well. I'm based out of Mesa, AZ. Any questions, comments, or inquiries are gladly received!

-Jonathan

post-3039-1227887927_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1227888077_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1227888318_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1227888329_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1227888340_thumb.jpg

Very nice work! I'd really like to have a few of those, but I think I'll have to wait until my son is out of the "destroy everything within reach" stage...lol. I really like the smaller lamp though...

-WRM

That's some nice work! But I have to point out that the classified ad section is not for advertising a commercial business. It is for selling personal items. So please don't use the classified ads to advertise a business.

We do have a "family strengths" thread that allows forum members to see what other people here do. I will send you a link to that thread and you can make your post in there.

Please remember that I have paid sponsors that help support this site and it's unfair to them to allow everyone else free advertising. If you would like to become an official sponsor, please PM or email me.

Amanda

For those interested in seeing what other forum members do for work or what sort of creations like this they might do, you can peruse the family strengths thread. Give another forum member your business! We have all kinds of skills represented here among our members.

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...?showtopic=1797