STYER

Arizona Bowhunters Association Banquet is March 18th

The Arizona Bowhunters Association is now selling limited seating tickets for their annual banquet and fundraiser MARCH 18th. 

Get them while you can.  WWW.ARIZONABOWHUNTERS.ORG

The Arizona Bowhunters Association and BIA are having their annual fundraiser banquet MARCH 18th at the Holiday Inn and Suites, 1600 S. Country Club Drive, Mesa 85210.

We have worked hard to overcome the trials that covid dealt us the last couple of years and anticipate this to be a GREAT banquet!

We have a bunch of raffle items this year. Some go "pew pew" and some go "THWAP". There are other great items to be won too including multiple hunts AND 3 commissioner tags.

The BIA will be there measuring animals taken in 2022 and will measure your trophies.

If you would like to attend get your tickets and more information a ARIZONABOWHUNTERS.ORG

For those wondering, the BIA is a great group of guys that record Arizona trophy animals. (I've compared them to Arizona's version of Pope &Young Club.) They team up each year with the Arizona Bowhunters Association for their banquets.  The hardcover book comes out (I think) every few years and not only posts trophy results but is filled with information about hunting in AZ and good stories.  They will have previous year's books at the banquet. If anyone is interested in entering a trophy for the banquet this year they need to call BIA member Brian Goble right away. (928) 595-0866  The cutoff date is February 28TH.

Banquet is $75 for Adults and $35 for kids. Raffle tickets to different raffles are extra and require attendance.

One package is a table for 10 people and includes $500 in some type of raffle tickets for $1000.

So if 10 Coues people get together they could have their own table with $50 worth of raffle tickets and dinner for $100 per adult.

I don't know if membership is required.

I'd go with 9 other people with each paying $100. Are their 9 others that would like to go?

14 minutes ago, creed said:

We got a table 

Did you get it for several people? I'm interested.

I am putting a table together and so far have 6 people.  I am waiting for a few other guys to reply by March 1st.  If they don't, you are welcome at our table.  Contact me by March 2nd as we are booking the 6 of us singles or a table if we have it.   No matter what we are booking on the 2nd.

John 623-680-4458

We got our table

• Like 2

Time is ticking. Get your tickets before they go up. Ive seen some of the raffle items. some pretty cool stuff.