Cambow

WTB Tikka T3X lite in 6.5 Creedmoore

Looking for a lightweight hunting rifle in 6.5 CM. Would prefer a Tikka... but possibly open to others if they are well-built accurate rifles. I don't need a scope as I have one ready to mount. I was about to buy one new at Sportsman's... but I thought I would check on here first. I live in the Gilbert/Mesa area. Please hit me up if you have something that fits the bill... Thanks!

Good morning sir. I have a barreled action for sale. It’s a carbon fiber preferred barrel, 22 inches long, chambered in 6.5 creedmore. The barrel is attached to an American rifle company nucleus action, trigger tech special trigger, mechanical ejector, 70 degree bolt throw, and remington 700 foot print so it’ll fit any stock or chassis that takes rem 700. Shoots lights out, 147 grain at 2700. It’ll come with 150 pieces of brass if you want it. Asking $2000 or trade for high end binos and some cash on my end. 
i have a MDT XRS chassis if you would want to add that on for another $400. 

@Hucker has a Tikka 30-06 stainless t3 he's selling for $650.  Pretty good deal since even blued actions alone are going for $600 here lately. 

On 3/2/2023 at 9:05 AM, The Pizza Guy said:

Good morning sir. I have a barreled action for sale. It’s a carbon fiber preferred barrel, 22 inches long, chambered in 6.5 creedmore. The barrel is attached to an American rifle company nucleus action, trigger tech special trigger, mechanical ejector, 70 degree bolt throw, and remington 700 foot print so it’ll fit any stock or chassis that takes rem 700. Shoots lights out, 147 grain at 2700. It’ll come with 150 pieces of brass if you want it. Asking $2000 or trade for high end binos and some cash on my end. 
i have a MDT XRS chassis if you would want to add that on for another $400. 

Sorry for the delayed response on this... Can you post photos of this rig? Is it a standard or heavy barrel...? only looking for standard right now :)

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 6:01 PM, CatfishKev said:

@Hucker has a Tikka 30-06 stainless t3 he's selling for $650.  Pretty good deal since even blued actions alone are going for $600 here lately. 

Gotta be 6.5 CM... Thanks for the info!

1 hour ago, Cambow said:

Gotta be 6.5 CM... Thanks for the info!

Must have drawn a long range moose tag

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2023 at 2:41 PM, Cambow said:

Sorry for the delayed response on this... Can you post photos of this rig? Is it a standard or heavy barrel...? only looking for standard right now :)

Here are the pictures. The barrel is a standard sendero contour that is on almost all carbon fiber barrels. It’s not a sportter barrel. The weight fully loaded with bipod, scope, sling, stock, etc, is 10.6 pounds. 

230E13AD-4AD8-4E3C-8689-86A5BB48830A.jpeg

2CC38FF7-0396-4490-A914-FC773D5CF776.jpeg

B39C5A3B-E7A0-4771-9CC0-1C6175C35BC3.jpeg

E167858E-F90B-49A0-97B1-9D8F64178B81.jpeg