zslayer

Card Hits!

Archery Elk hits for my son and I.  FINALLY.  so thankful.  still holding hope for antelope.  But hey I am blessed today.  Sorry to the hunters who didn't get drawn.  I know the feeling and it pretty much ruined my week when I found out I didn't get drawn...many years in a row.   

• Like 4

1 minute ago, andrewmilich said:

Archery Elk hits for my son and I.  FINALLY.  so thankful.  still holding hope for antelope.  But hey I am blessed today.  Sorry to the hunters who didn't get drawn.  I know the feeling and it pretty much ruined my week when I found out I didn't get drawn...many years in a row.   

not to sound bitter, but seriously... nobody here who's on the short end of this draw wants to hear you're still hoping for a goat tag with an elk tag in your pocket...

That said, congrats for you & your son, I've been there before. 

Zero for nine here, 8 of them elk apps., and nothing too crazy either. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

not to sound bitter, but seriously... nobody here who's on the short end of this draw wants to hear you're still hoping for a goat tag with an elk tag in your pocket...

Sounded bitter to me

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

52 antelope bps’s between my brother and i always applying separate. Struck out again. 

Just now, GreyGhost85 said:

52 antelope bps’s between my brother and i always applying separate. Struck out again. 

My dad had 29 for antelope before he got his first tag , now he’s on 18 again lol

7 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

You sound bitter to me too lol. Be happy for others, odds are your chances were low anyways

4 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

29 here and nada 

Congrats crazymonkey!

still haven’t seen any antelope hits outside one that wasn’t the poster who’s friend may have drawn one on MM

• Thanks 1

Years past there would be pages of the members that drew tags. 

G&F denied all apps from CWT members for all the bitching about the draw process! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Eli said:

Congrats crazymonkey!

still haven’t seen any antelope hits outside one that wasn’t the poster who’s friend may have drawn one on MM

Crazy low numbers of guys elk/antelope cards getting hit from what I remember in years past.  Definitely a different vibe. 

1 minute ago, Calamado_Guey said:

Crazy low numbers of guys elk/antelope cards getting hit from what I remember in years past.  Definitely a different vibe. 

Too many people moving here. Voter fraud aside it's why we are no longer a red state. Californians and liberals.

• Like 2