zslayer

Card Hits!

I don’t think the charges are done I put my kids in for guaranteed tags and only one of them has a card hit so far, I double checked my applications and they are correct.

3 minutes ago, creed said:

Too many people moving here. Voter fraud aside it's why we are no longer a red state. Californians and liberals.

Terrible to think that just 3 years ago were the good old days. 

• Like 2

Credit card hits are done for both elk and antelope. Unless/except under circumstances already mentioned. The lack of antelope hits being posted, or elk hits, means nothing. There are how many new residents moving here, who then want to hunt who have never hunted before? They are not all on these forums and groups to post their hits. Every year, all the top forums have less and less posts when it comes to credit card hits, but it doesn't change how and when G&F begins charging. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sneaker said:

I don’t think the charges are done I put my kids in for guaranteed tags and only one of them has a card hit so far, I double checked my applications and they are correct.

BofA cards by chance?

Seems all the NRs that I know that should’ve drawn tags did.  Residents that should’ve drawn didn’t.  Quite literally only know 1 Res with a tag.    I don’t think we’ve seen the end of it. 

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

posters in their own stage of grief. Lotta denial  

so true... 

btw, I'm not bitter, just honest.  Having a father/son tag combo can make a lifetime memory as it did for us 5 years ago.  Carp diem!

I will say this much, for those with tags, we've been hammered with snow this year up north.  Looks promising so far with moisture so you've likely got that in your favor too!

Hopefully the summer rains don't disappoint either!

• Like 1

Complete Bullcrap, I didn't get an Early rifle Bull tag with 2 points!  Whats up with that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, naturebob said:

Complete Bullcrap, I didn't get an Early rifle Bull tag with 2 points!  Whats up with that.

I'm sure it went to some other "real hunter".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3