zslayer

Card Hits!

10 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Did you even kill a bull last year with your early rifle tag? You Probably paid a real hunter to take you, as usual. 

Ya he did, nice one. Always up his axx. Give him a break trophy..

1 hour ago, Coues247 said:

Lol these guys that 99% of the time don't know wtf they are talking about in regards to how the draw works guess right once because azgfd screws up the draw and they think they're special.  

Curious what exactly they screwed up?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Calamado_Guey said:

Curious what exactly they screwed up?

I’ll say because they didn’t give me a tag….

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Mind your own business. Or lll just assume you like talking shoot about little girls, like your BF bob. He brought it on himself, just like you are rn. 

3 hours ago, verdehunter said:

Yep, even acknowledged it too. What’s your point?

Man this is a trip, was it all these guys first time applying here? 12 years of the same thing. The one time a mass of hits in the afternoon, and these dudes start rubbing it in that theyre a broke clock. 

• Like 1

Nobody's cards are getting hit today. The draw was yesterday. Too many people getting high on copium.

• Haha 1

Y’all are giving me hope…but no matter how many times I look, no luck.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

He is such a boy. He has no life. Woody He is a Nobody except on here where he can fire away at people. Feel sorry for him and his followers. Maybee someday they will grow up ,this aint high school any more. Good luck to all that drew.!..............................BOB!

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Mind your own business. Or lll just assume you like talking shoot about little girls, like your BF bob. He brought it on himself, just like you are rn. 

I brought nothing on. You are a pure loser . You have to have a comment on everone that posts here . SAD, He's probably high by now. ......................BOB!

9 minutes ago, naturebob said:

He is such a boy. He has no life. Woody He is a Nobody except on here where he can fire away at people. Feel sorry for him and his followers. Maybee someday they will grow up ,this aint high school any more. Good luck to all that drew.!..............................BOB!

Good luck, unless they aren't a "real hunter", or a kid who drew a good tag, right?

Or do you not recall those drunken dumbass claims you made?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I brought nothing on. You are a pure loser . You have to have a comment on everone that posts here . SAD, He's probably high by now. ......................BOB!

10 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Good luck, unless they aren't a "real hunter", or a kid who drew a good tag, right?

Or do you not recall those drunken dumbass claims you made?

According to him, He brought nothing on himself. He’s a real piece of work. 

45 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Seems odd that someone who has revealed himself on multiple occasions to be a raging alcoholic with a habit of getting online while nearly blackout drunk would make baseless claims about another's supposed substance abuse. 

47 minutes ago, naturebob said:

You pay money to go on cake walk hunts because you can’t get it done yourself then say other people aren’t real hunters. you crapped on a teenage girls ram hunt here because of you were jealous. You get drunk and show people pictures of your ex wife. But I’m the loser? 

Just now, 1uglydude said:

Seems odd that someone who has revealed himself on multiple occasions to be a raging alcoholic with a habit of getting online while nearly blackout drunk would make baseless claims about another's supposed substance abuse. 

His ego is unmatched. Does all these things and pretends it never happened. 

• Like 1