zslayer

Card Hits!

3 minutes ago, tyler1215 said:

I think most people are sick of you guys arguing. I don't come on here to read this bs. Has nothing to do with hunting

You’re right and I’m sorry. 

3ADFC6C2-63B7-470D-BD97-CCF846649930.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, tyler1215 said:

I think most people are sick of you guys arguing. I don't come on here to read this bs. Has nothing to do with hunting

I have to disagree. It’s the only thing going for this forum. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

25 minutes ago, PineCountryHunter said:

I find all the arguing to be rather amusing, helps relieve the pain of getting my 16th bonus point for elk this year. Carry on......I need the laughs for therapy

Yep I acquired my 21st point and in a sick way this Peyton Place alleviates the depression a bit!

It’s entertaining. A guy just has to keep it in perspective that it’s all Internet. BS. If you don’t have a thick skin  or can’t take insults stay off of the dang forums. I would bet that there’s not very many that haven’t gotten into it with somebody else on the www.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, naturebob said:

Complete Bullcrap, I didn't get an Early rifle Bull tag with 2 points!  Whats up with that.

And may your ram application have same result!!!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

Arguing?

I think they're flirting...

Is that how you usually pick up dudes?

• Love 1

3 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Good luck, unless they aren't a "real hunter", or a kid who drew a good tag, right?

Or do you not recall those drunken dumbass claims you made?

Like You never said nothing stupid.  You are classles!.......................BOB

2 hours ago, 1uglydude said:

Seems odd that someone who has revealed himself on multiple occasions to be a raging alcoholic with a habit of getting online while nearly blackout drunk would make baseless claims about another's supposed substance abuse. 

Whats your basis for saying I was Drunk. I drove Truck had CDL for 10 years ,Couldn't drink Goof Ball. as far as others Substance abuse ,seen it first hand LOL. . Keep following your leader........................BOB!

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You pay money to go on cake walk hunts because you can’t get it done yourself then say other people aren’t real hunters. you crapped on a teenage girls ram hunt here because of you were jealous. You get drunk and show people pictures of your ex wife. But I’m the loser? 

His ego is unmatched. Does all these things and pretends it never happened. 

Keep trying to make me look like the bad guy. I didn't know She was a 17 year old that had that hunt. Thought it was a little kid that don't know the difference. No Jelousy either . You are nuts. I never sowed pictures of my ex wife either. But she was hotter than anything you aver had. Every time I ever saw you on one hunt You pulled up with a beer in your hand and a joint , Before it was legal. Call me the bad guy?????????..................BOB!

2 hours ago, tyler1215 said:

I rarely come on here any more cause of him and his few buddies think they are kings and ruind it . Not much on here about hunting anymore Sadly ....................BOB!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PineCountryHunter said:

I find all the arguing to be rather amusing, helps relieve the pain of getting my 16th bonus point for elk this year. Carry on......I need the laughs for therapy

No ,it gets old  and I'm sure folks are tired of it . but thats all he likes to do. I met Him in person He was a nice guy 3 times I saw Him on a hunt. Get on line He's big talk ..............................BOB!

• Like 1