zslayer

Card Hits!

1 hour ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

Arguing?

I think they're flirting...

LOL. He might be Gay . I know i been living with a Hot woman my age and Smart too......................BOB!

• Wow! 1

29 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Keep trying to make me look like the bad guy. I didn't know She was a 17 year old that had that hunt. Thought it was a little kid that don't know the difference. No Jelousy either . You are nuts. I never sowed pictures of my ex wife either. But she was hotter than anything you aver had. Every time I ever saw you on one hunt You pulled up with a beer in your hand and a joint , Before it was legal. Call me the bad guy?????????..................BOB!

Don’t make it sound like we hunt together. I saw you in a camp once. And you were hungover in the back of your truck the whole hunt. you went to the bar all night and didn’t even get up to go hunting.  

45 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Like You never said nothing stupid.  You are classles!.......................BOB

See here's the difference.

I own it when I say stupid shoot.

You, however are too narcisstic to ever admit you said anything wrong. Shittting on the ram the young lady killed because of your jealousy. You'll never admit that was a wrong thing to say because you're too much of a narcissist to admit wrong doing. 

21 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I rarely come on here any more cause of him and his few buddies think they are kings and ruind it . Not much on here about hunting anymore Sadly ....................BOB!

Rarely is to often!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, jcarter said:

Just got a hit 10 min ago! Don't give up hope!

I've probably checked my Discover Card 4-5 times today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

See here's the difference.

I own it when I say stupid shoot.

You, however are too narcisstic to ever admit you said anything wrong. Shittting on the ram the young lady killed because of your jealousy. You'll never admit that was a wrong thing to say because you're too much of a narcissist to admit wrong doing. 

Narcissist is a big butt word, I'm not one. But for me, never admitting I'm wrong proves I'm right all the time!

Just a point for me, hopefully the daughter drew a cow hunt.

Back on topic.....I just saw a hit for $90.  Archery Antelope 34 A/B for me!!!  🙂

• Like 9

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You are delusional. 

You don't like when the truth comes out on you.. I don't and wouldn't hunt with you. I met you on the Guy from North Dakotas hunt. I Brought a 12 pack and had only 4 the 5 days I was up there. Had a few at the bar the night I saw you there. I sleep in cause I'M retired and wasn't my tag. The previous 10 years drove Semi with HAZ MAT license hauling Oil for 5 years . Ya I really partied.. Last 5 years I drove to Palm Springs and back the same day 5 days a week. I would get home at 12 -2 AM . would get online and post and go to bed . 8 hours later same thing. Cause I post late at night You guess I'M drunk. nice try. Ever had a job with Responsibilty Richard ? I doubt it. I'm done with you .n You are nobody but some one seeking Admirers. And Your buddy with the Daughter with the Ram tag i said above \I thought  She was a Kid . When I saw She was older and a legit hunt I was happy for Her. aint that an apology. And I don't owe one anyway but I did. You guys have Fun. I have moved to South Carolina , I can Take 5 deer a year and Got my 3 turkey tags yesterday. And still get to hunt all the western States. And retired TOO. LOL. Got 6 Acres ,4 is pines  ,Got a Horse  a Pool and everything I need. 100 miles from the Ocean. Ya I'm Jellous..........................BOB