zslayer

Card Hits!

36 minutes ago, naturebob said:

You don't like when the truth comes out on you.. I don't and wouldn't hunt with you. I met you on the Guy from North Dakotas hunt. I Brought a 12 pack and had only 4 the 5 days I was up there. Had a few at the bar the night I saw you there. I sleep in cause I'M retired and wasn't my tag. The previous 10 years drove Semi with HAZ MAT license hauling Oil for 5 years . Ya I really partied.. Last 5 years I drove to Palm Springs and back the same day 5 days a week. I would get home at 12 -2 AM . would get online and post and go to bed . 8 hours later same thing. Cause I post late at night You guess I'M drunk. nice try. Ever had a job with Responsibilty Richard ? I doubt it. I'm done with you .n You are nobody but some one seeking Admirers. And Your buddy with the Daughter with the Ram tag i said above \I thought  She was a Kid . When I saw She was older and a legit hunt I was happy for Her. aint that an apology. And I don't owe one anyway but I did. You guys have Fun. I have moved to South Carolina , I can Take 5 deer a year and Got my 3 turkey tags yesterday. And still get to hunt all the western States. And retired TOO. LOL. Got 6 Acres ,4 is pines  ,Got a Horse  a Pool and everything I need. 100 miles from the Ocean. Ya I'm Jellous..........................BOB 

I never seen where you were happy for her. All I seen was where you said she didn’t deserve the tag. With the way you ram her down you don’t deserve a tag. 

No youth tags for us. I swear I bought point guard for my kid that drew last year and turned in the tag but never saw points reinstated... Couldn't find the old email either, bummer.

Upside is 35a has a youth deer hunt now. Maybe if time allows we'll go otc elk again this year.

Congrats to all you lucky fuggers!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Mind your own business. Or lll just assume you like talking shoot about little girls, like your BF bob. He brought it on himself, just like you are rn. 

Don't assume anything, was just saying you ride him. Never knew way, I just think its a blast watching and listening over the years. Was just thinking when I read your reply that you probably single handedly made half the wanna be's that are no longer here go away because they thought you insulted them. But it's just the way you roll. Which is topself. So know disrespect at all not taking sides in something I know nothing about.. And the deer I have with your cape looks awesome and thank you for that. Oh ya and I am very happily married to a great hunting girl. And have two daughters.  So no shoot talk about little girls here. Anyway if I rubbed you wrong , sorry . I'm just like you , like to stir a little chit every know again. Proceed. Oh ya I didn't draw a DAMM THING AGAIN.

30 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Don't assume anything, was just saying you ride him. Never knew way, I just think its a blast watching and listening over the years. Was just thinking when I read your reply that you probably single handedly made half the wanna be's that are no longer here go away because they thought you insulted them. But it's just the way you roll. Which is topself. So know disrespect at all not taking sides in something I know nothing about.. And the deer I have with your cape looks awesome and thank you for that. Oh ya and I am very happily married to a great hunting girl. And have two daughters.  So no shoot talk about little girls here. Anyway if I rubbed you wrong , sorry . I'm just like you , like to stir a little chit every know again. Proceed. Oh ya I didn't draw a DAMM THING AGAIN.

im never letting that douche bag slide. sorry not sorry. 

Is what it is. Liked "sorry not sorry" and checked again and still not a dam tag, 28 points now for speed goat. Chit. Proceed

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

You don't like when the truth comes out on you.. I don't and wouldn't hunt with you. I met you on the Guy from North Dakotas hunt. I Brought a 12 pack and had only 4 the 5 days I was up there. Had a few at the bar the night I saw you there. I sleep in cause I'M retired and wasn't my tag. The previous 10 years drove Semi with HAZ MAT license hauling Oil for 5 years . Ya I really partied.. Last 5 years I drove to Palm Springs and back the same day 5 days a week. I would get home at 12 -2 AM . would get online and post and go to bed . 8 hours later same thing. Cause I post late at night You guess I'M drunk. nice try. Ever had a job with Responsibilty Richard ? I doubt it. I'm done with you .n You are nobody but some one seeking Admirers. And Your buddy with the Daughter with the Ram tag i said above \I thought  She was a Kid . When I saw She was older and a legit hunt I was happy for Her. aint that an apology. And I don't owe one anyway but I did. You guys have Fun. I have moved to South Carolina , I can Take 5 deer a year and Got my 3 turkey tags yesterday. And still get to hunt all the western States. And retired TOO. LOL. Got 6 Acres ,4 is pines  ,Got a Horse  a Pool and everything I need. 100 miles from the Ocean. Ya I'm Jellous..........................BOB 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e7d1c6c9-b73f-4894-acc1-5e152f83e651#Y2Bm6ZPx.sms

Well I had put in for a early season rifle and a early season muzzy hunt, figuring my dad would draw with his 10 points in a mid tier archery unit and I would help him rather then risk us both drawing archery tags. I figured I wouldn't draw anyways for the hunts I applied for only having 10 points myself. He was applying for a unit that had stayed at 10 points to get in on the max pass for the past 5 years so we figured it was a a lock to draw. Well as luck would have it, his unit must have jumped a point with point creep and he didn't draw but i got hit yesterday afternoon for a early season muzzy or early rifle tag. 😁

• Like 8

13 hours ago, naturebob said:

Any kids that get a tag any tag is a legit  hunt and most guys are happy  and willing  to help . You on the other  hand crapped on the young lady .Then you come back and say due to her age it makes her a legit  hunter. Some balls!! I don't  know  you or trophy  never met  either  of you but trophy  has a valid  point.  You still  sh#t out that jealous  comment  and still don't  own up to it.  

• Thanks 1

Got hit last night for archery bull in 5BS. Now my hunting buddy developed a heart problem and can't go to any altitude so he will burn his last tag ever. We are both 73. Wife died last year so I will spend as long as it takes while I can still pull the bow. Not likely to draw another elk tag before I take the dirt nap. I have hunted the unit for the last 35 years and will enjoy the ride.

• Like 29

36 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Got hit last night for archery bull in 5BS. Now my hunting buddy developed a heart problem and can't go to any altitude so he will burn his last tag ever. We are both 73. Wife died last year so I will spend as long as it takes while I can still pull the bow. Not likely to draw another elk tag before I take the dirt nap. I have hunted the unit for the last 35 years and will enjoy the ride.

I'm more than Happy to take a couple days and help you out if you like. 

• Like 9
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, Crazymonkey said:

Any kids that get a tag any tag is a legit  hunt and most guys are happy  and willing  to help . You on the other  hand crapped on the young lady .Then you come back and say due to her age it makes her a legit  hunter. Some balls!! I don't  know  you or trophy  never met  either  of you but trophy  has a valid  point.  You still  sh#t out that jealous  comment  and still don't  own up to it.  

Where is the original post about the girl and the ram I gotta read it now lol 

4 minutes ago, EarlyBronco said:

Where is the original post about the girl and the ram I gotta read it now lol