zslayer

Card Hits!

12 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Crap.  No one in our group has been charged yet, but when we called they told us that we were on the list for the second hunt.  Which one do you have?

The first. I called in mid December and they said they were working on them

33 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I'm thinking maybe an old fashion Cage Fight. We could probably pay for Amandas bill for the next 10 years and a bunch of Youth Raffles for Crazy Monkey.  But first, each contestant/combatant must consume a six pack (of their choice) and a pint of Jack, on me.

Who'll back out first???

No doubt! Wasn’t too long ago, before this cancer called the internet has plagued society that two men took care of business after a heck of a lot fewer words spoken! 
I do have 3 words for BOB however, 

“Stay Down Luke!”

• Haha 1

Brother got hit for early rifle bull today.  Either U10, or U15a/b, 18a.  Guessing the latter with only 5 bp's.  But still....we are going early rifle bull hunting!

• Like 5
  • Wow! 2

I usually read all the drama and crap here but I’ve been busy and have only read since my elk hit post. Dam guys! Just like old times! Keep it up. I’ll have a hard poop eventually and need reading material 

This draw seems to be unique to all the past draws.  Can't believe how so many people have been hit so sporadically. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, knothead said:

This draw seems to be unique to all the past draws.  Can't believe how so many people have been hit so sporadically. 

Sporadic how? This draw has been the exact same as every other draw. Some people know how to check their bank accounts and some people can't remember their password and think they magically got drawn 4 days later.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, dsotm said:

Sporadic how? This draw has been the exact same as every other draw. Some people know how to check their bank accounts and some people can't remember their password and think they magically got drawn 4 days later.

Disagree fully. I know very competent hunters who got hits later than normal. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Disagree fully. I know very competent hunters who got hits later than normal. 

Same here, me being one. This draw is definitely different than those of recent past. I like it. And I like G&F keeping all the know-it-alls looking silly.

This will be my 8th elk tag in the last 10 years.

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

58 minutes ago, dsotm said:

Nope this one was different in how they hit cards in batches

15 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I'm thinking maybe an old fashion Cage Fight. We could probably pay for Amandas bill for the next 10 years and a bunch of Youth Raffles for Crazy Monkey.  But first, each contestant/combatant must consume a six pack (of their choice) and a pint of Jack, on me.

Who'll back out first???

I do like the idea!! I'm sure running  the site is expensive  for Amanda  and I can  always  use any donations  for the kids.  I will  say there are some  really  great people  on this site that  see the importance  of getting  kids out in the woods  . I do thank everyone  for there help and donations  . I will  continue  to do what ever I can to help kids get out hunting. 

15 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I’d go for these. But he would have to hire a guide to point me out for him from 20ft away. 

71BC8426-F0E0-466D-BCAB-F4FB58D79E54.jpeg

New keyboard required. Spit coffee all over this one and laughed my butt off. trphyhntr wins the gold medal.

2 late elk hits in this family also a day late.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, dsotm said:

Nope, my bank is extremely fast. I get an alert within seconds of a charge over $22.I got a cc hit Tuesday at 3pm 

• Like 2