zslayer

Card Hits!

Pretty sure they gave out to many tags to the YouTube guys and realized their mistake to late. Oh well get to watch guys in matching camo sell huntrosexual products in videos while waiting till next year.

• Like 1

My bank charges me the second I use my card. If my card didn’t go thru because the chip or strip is messed up, I get a text saying so. I know in years past that people getting charges days later were only saying  so because of slow banking charges. My charge was a legit day or two later. Still showed pending when I checked it.

52 minutes ago, Explorer said:

Pretty sure they gave out to many tags to the YouTube guys and realized their mistake to late. Oh well get to watch guys in matching camo sell huntrosexual products in videos while waiting till next year.

huntrosexual is not a googleable word.

• Haha 1

Can anyone get into their portal account right now?  I just tried for myself, and two boys and I keep getting an  error message.

On 3/7/2023 at 2:31 PM, Calamado_Guey said:

Terrible to think that just 3 years ago were the good old days. 

That's because they are paying all the YouTubers now 

Checked my card today and got hit for 3 tags.  I checked yesterday, and had no pending charges.  Checked today, and it showed a charge for $405 on 3/8/2023.  So my son, buddy, and I are hunting the late bull hunt in 5b!

USAA….pffft.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Hucker said:

Checked my card today and got hit for 3 tags.  I checked yesterday, and had no pending charges.  Checked today, and it showed a charge for $405 on 3/8/2023.  So my son, buddy, and I are hunting the late bull hunt in 5b!

USAA….pffft.

That's a nice surprise. I've always used USAA for my draw apps and they usually post charges really fast...that's odd with the 3/8 date on the charge.

• Like 1

Tag numbers are posted on the portal, but not the hunt number or group bonus points. I don't remember results being posted in phases in the past. No early rifle bull for us based on the tag numbers. Still hunting elk in October.  

21 minutes ago, Sam said:

Tag numbers are posted on the portal, but not the hunt number or group bonus points. I don't remember results being posted in phases in the past. No early rifle bull for us based on the tag numbers. Still hunting elk in October.  

It's happened like that. I rememeber in 2019 they did the same thing for elk, and several times for deer.