zslayer

Card Hits!

4 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

I drew an antlerless tag for my 3rd choice 2 year ago.  Does that count?

I was as surprised as anyone my 3rd choice was drawn.

Eddie

it's very odd is all... could be those 3rd choices were from rejected cc charges

so Eddie, if you recall, was your cc charge with your 3rd choice tag with the "main bunch" of charges or later in the day or perhps next day? 

I haven't put a 3rd, 4th or 5th choice in 12-15 years.  If they are left after rounds one or two, I just don't want to hunt them and use my points.  I'd just as soon buy an OTC tag or go varmint calling.  JMO.  Congratulations to all that drew.

34 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

so Eddie, if you recall, was your cc charge with your 3rd choice tag with the "main bunch" of charges or later in the day or perhps next day? 

Omg and I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.  Hahaha.

No clue to your questions, but there is always a chance if you fill in your 3rd or 4th choice is the way I look at it.

Eddie

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

3rd, 4th choice??? Pics or it didn't happen...  

I just checked just in case my memory failed me, but it did not.  For recalling breakfast (or work), it often does, but it seems to be sound for hunting related recall.  😀 

I absolutely did draw my 3rd choice in 2021 (mid-winter) for antlerless elk. I was tag # 3 and that's the extent of the info I will pass along.  The reader is free to believe me or not.

Eddie 

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

3 choice, #3 tag. Kinda sounds like the draw doesn’t work right. Or what am i Missing. 

Nailed it. The draw doesn't work right. And there's no oversight to keep them accountable.

I have heard these stories about 100 times but NEVER seen pics to confirm.  Sorry, but until I see pics I just don’t believe when people insist they drew bull tags on 3rd or 4th choice. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Coueser said:

I have heard these stories about 100 times but NEVER seen pics to confirm.  Sorry, but until I see pics I just don’t believe when people insist they drew bull tags on 3rd or 4th choice. 

Same

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Coues247 said:

Nailed it. The draw doesn't work right. And there's no oversight to keep them accountable.

I went to azgfd before the draw and was asking something about my dads app. Was interesting how hard the dude distanced azgfd from the draw itself. Basically said we don’t have anything to do with it it’s not our server. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Coueser said:

Myth Busted

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I went to azgfd before the draw and was asking something about my dads app. Was interesting how hard the dude distanced azgfd from the draw itself. Basically said we don’t have anything to do with it it’s not our server. 

When my daughter and nephew went thru hunter ed last spring this was the response we got. Essentially there is a national database that does our draw and other states. Sportmans Database us what he called it if I remember correctly. 

• Thanks 1