zslayer

Card Hits!

Welp, OTC deer hunting for me. No elk or speedgoat. Congrats to all who drew!

I believe they're showing results on the E-tag app for what unit, tag # etc. Should hit the portal today or tomorrow.

34 minutes ago, EarlyBronco said:

Mine says tag #1, I put 11m bull , and 6b cow, I’m assuming it’s a cow tag?? 

Last year I think bonus pass for 11 was 8 points and to get tag 1 would be 10-14, at least, so unless you had those kinds of points you got cow. If you drew 6b cow in the bonus pass you never even had a shot of an 11m tag in the 1-2 pass. 

• Like 1

Chit mine as well just give $260 for the next 20 up front so I don't have to be disappointed every year. And now the Fing Californian putting in just killed our chances. And now they have single handedly killed our economy. Just watch what happens tomorrow in the market due to this piece of chit woke bank who gave out bonuses 1hr before government closed down. Poor will suffer , and rich will be bailed out again. Thanks Dem's!!!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Chit mine as well just give $260 for the next 20 up front so I don't have to be disappointed every year. And now the Fing Californian putting in just killed our chances. And now they have single handedly killed our economy. Just watch what happens tomorrow in the market due to this piece of chit woke bank who gave out bonuses 1hr before government closed down. Poor will suffer and rich will be balled out again. Thanks Dem's!!!!!

and so it begins...........

• Like 1