zslayer

Card Hits!

Anyone else fortunate enough to pull a tag have their portal change from showing a tag number to saying "no tag"?

That's what is happening now for me for elk, had AZGFD charges on my CC for two tags and for the last few days the portal said tags 360/361, now nada.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Siwash said:

Anyone else fortunate enough to pull a tag have their portal change from showing a tag number to saying "no tag"?

That's what is happening now for me for elk, had AZGFD charges on my CC for two tags and for the last few days the portal said tags 360/361, now nada.

Wonder if they found a way to hide the tag numbers on the portals to make everyone switch to their lame etag system. I'd imagine from here on out results will be available on etag way before portals and it will drive everyone to the etag system.

Edit: also every portal I have access to with a draw the tag number is gone.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Siwash said:

Mine just changed too.  Probably just the update process.  I would not worry about it,.....yet.

• Like 1

Surprised how many people are actually shocked that AZGFD's dumpster fire of a portal doesn't provide accurate info

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOHNTR said:

It’s not supposed to yet…..man, lots of impatient people nowadays.  

Same happened here. Kid had Tag #55 and while checking on it again, poof, no tag! Agree, likely the update process as they have my money.

I blame microwave ovens for contributing to our societal impatience...  

Happy hunting!

• Haha 1

My portal is the same number switched to no tag. The E tag on the app also went away. I will assume it’s part of the process, but hope it updates sooner than later. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rudebob said:

Mine just changed too.  Probably just the update process.  I would not worry about it,.....yet.

Same thing happens every year but yet people usually can't remember what they had for breakfast so no surprise there.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Same thing happens every year but yet people usually can't remember what they had for breakfast so no surprise there.

It's actually happened once before like 3 years ago. And that's literally the only time the tag # has appeared before results were up. 

• Like 2

Family and I got no tags so doesn’t matter to me but hard to understand why they haven’t posted the results still. They’re IT or vendors, maybe both, that work on the portal and application process really should be fired. How many years have they brought in-house, not using a service, and still can’t get it right.  

18 hours ago, coueswt said:

Family and I got no tags so doesn’t matter to me but hard to understand why they haven’t posted the results still. They’re IT or vendors, maybe both, that work on the portal and application process really should be fired. How many years have they brought in-house, not using a service, and still can’t get it right.  

Are they past the deadline to provide results?

25 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Are they past the deadline to provide results?

There isn’t really a published deadline. Tags mailed out by 4/14 and leftover apps accepted after 3/27 are the closest things to “deadlines” in the regs…

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bigorange said:

There isn’t really a published deadline. Tags mailed out by 4/14 and leftover apps accepted after 3/27 are the closest things to “deadlines” in the regs…

That's why I always find it comical when people continuously bitch about G&F being "late" with results, based on everybody's timeline they think it should happen in. They don't have to provide anything until the tag mailout deadline. Everything before that is just a convenience. Does it make it nice when they can provide results soon after credit cards are charged, absolutely. Is it something people have come to expect, of course, myself included. 

• Like 7