DesertSheep2000

gravity is a SCAMMER

Beware of this gravity guy. I replied to another add in classifieds about some 22-250 ammo and gravity replied to me saying he had some. Tried calling him and he kept making up excuses. Pictures he sent were found on a quick google search. Please remove/block him

BFAEB263-7850-41CF-A901-323BA18EC352.png

EFB8CD1F-22D9-4F93-B3AE-FB78124AE151.png

BA771D3F-E182-444E-86C4-CF812910F3BA.png

25FCC35D-40CC-4748-A230-C2533564B439.png

5E353EDB-8B87-4C46-9B4F-28CAD75A011F.png

CD346B1E-4603-4BA9-9C6E-2802BA71AD92.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/7/2023 at 9:05 AM, firstcoueswas80 said:

Cashapp/zelle is the first red flag

Casey, what is wrong with Zelle?

38 minutes ago, azbow said:

There's no buyer protection with zelle. You might as well send cash in an envelope and hope for the best. Only use zelle with someone you know and trust.

1 hour ago, azbow said:

As rubberduckie stayed.

0 protection. 0 claims, its basically just sending cash to someone with no expectation of them following through. 

4 minutes ago, azbow said:

So what are the best ways to transfer money? 

Matter of opinion....   As someone who has worked in the money/cards business (tech side) for a LONG time, I would say Venmo, PayPal, Apple Cash, or Google Pay.... (Or cash... lol)

Can be various fees for speed, transferability, etc..   Gotta pay to play, I suppose. 

19 hours ago, azbow said:

So what are the best ways to transfer money? 

Face to face cash. I've used PayPal but it has 2 options. Friends and family (no fees- no protection) or good and services which there's a fee but you have recourse. Also PayPal is not 2A friendly. So if you can't do face to face find a way to pay using a credit card. If your ordering anything online with a credit card you can dispute it. If it's a zelle option for payment it's a scammer 100% of the time. 

Was asking a Chase personal banker about Zelle, and she said it was safe and better than PayPal.

what recourse is there with PayPal if you don’t get the item that you sent the payment for?

down with gravity 

52 minutes ago, azbow said:

Was asking a Chase personal banker about Zelle, and she said it was safe and better than PayPal.

what recourse is there with PayPal if you don’t get the item that you sent the payment for?

down with gravity 

She likely means "safe" as in secure. Which I imagine is true.

my daughter got scam on zelle for $1500.00 after a year she got the money back, all of it from welss fargo.