Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Sick to my stomach!!!!!

I am bummed beyond belief!! This morning my insurance company double billed my auto policy & took money from my bank account. When I discovered it I immediately called to find out what was going on , I was told they were looking into it & call me right back. After 2 hours & no phone call I call back again only to be told they are all busy & would call me back. I left work early & drove home an hour & half to go to their office. Im getting into with the insurance lady about the charge when I get an alert from my bank that my card was declined by AZ fish & game. I can’t believe this happened I drew an elk tag back to back & because of my insurance companies screw up I not only lost my tag, but also wont accumulate a bonus point. I am pissed beyond belief & will be cancelling my auto policy & homeowners policy effective immediately. UNBELIEVABLE this happened of all days!!!!!!!!

• Sad 1

Sorry about the misfortune but saying you drew back to back tags may not draw you much sympathy and you did get your bonus point when you put in so you're covered there.

Drop that insurance company and FJB. These rising costs suck.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Serious question, What’s the point In keeping the bare minimum in your account?

Wasn’t bare minimum my auto insurance is not cheap for 4 vehicles & to get double billed for it was a big hit to my account. Bottom line is I had plenty to cover the cost of my tag if the insurance company hadn’t of f’’’d up. No way this is my fault by any means!!

I really feel for you! My PREVIOUS insurance company DOUBLED my homeowners rate with no warning BUT it wasn't during the draw! There was never even a claim on any of my different policies in my "bundle" so they were cancelled them the next day.

5 hours ago, tyler1215 said:

I guess you need to change ur username on here. Lol sorry man

I have to say that is a pretty good burn 😳😁.

1 hour ago, AzNative63 said:

I really feel for you! My PREVIOUS insurance company DOUBLED my homeowners rate with no warning BUT it wasn't during the draw! There was never even a claim on any of my different policies in my "bundle" so they were cancelled them the next day.

My insurance company definitely getting cancelled this week as soon as I can get a new policy somewhere else. The heck with Farmers!!!