Sign in to follow this  
Rubberduckie

Garage gunsmith needed

54 minutes ago, Rubberduckie said:

Anyone here able to separate a remington 700 barrel and reciever? I got a prefit I wanna put on. North Phoenix area

You’re going to want the new one put on by someone who knows what they’re doing. Taking a barrel off is one thing, setting up a new one is totally different! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

You’re going to want the new one put on by someone who knows what they’re doing. Taking a barrel off is one thing, setting up a new one is totally different! 

While Southern Xpress is in one way a garage smith, he is also one of the best riffle builders in the Valley, and very reasonable. He built my custom bp rifle using a Remington action and my rifle is accurate beyond belief! I shot my first mulie on my first AZ drawn hunt at 354 yards with gusting wind and the shot was right on the money!

Todd is an extremely meticulous machinist with years of experience and knowledge, and you can't go wrong with him. He is located near Bass Pro.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Unless he's got a remage

• Like 2

He works out of his gurage but he is a full on gun smith not sure what you mean by gurage gun smith you get what you pay for .Todd done a few for me.👍💯

imagejpeg_0.jpg

735630184.jpg

imagejpeg_1.jpg

• Love 1

Yes. I have a remage barrel with gauges. I'm just looking for a fast convenient barrel removal. I figured someone here lives close to me and could do it for a reasonable charge.