Sign in to follow this  
Jasper17

Guns for sale

My brother has a few guns for sale and all inquiries/offers will be made to him and not me so please don't message me through this site. If you want pics or any info beyond my description contact him. He is located close to the Cardinals stadium on the west side of town and can meet within a reasonable distance. I have ran a ad for him before and he is a solid dude so he is good to go.

His name is Tylor Call/Text 623-640-4967

1 NIB Mossberg maverick 88's 12 gauge w/18 1/2" barrel, synthetic full length stock and pistol grip in the box as well. $300 

2 NIB Mossberg Shockwave 12 gauge shotguns 1-silver cerakote, 1 FDE finish $500 ea. BOTH SOLD

1 NIB Thompson 1927A1 Deluxe with case hardened receiver and Cutts compensator and comes with the hard case. $2200

1 NIB Ruger Max9 all black finish $470

1 NIB Ruger LCP II 380 $345 SOLD

1 NIB NAA 22 mag comes in a factory metal lock box $320 SOLD

USED Bersa Thunder 9MM with 3 mags no box or paperwork $325 SOLD

All guns are NIB with the exception of the Bersa Thunder.Please remember to contact him. DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON THIS FORUM. I will update as things sell for him. He is not a dealer he buys sells and trades, just simply selling as a private individual that is thinning the herd. No sales tax or forms and no prohibited possessors.

TTT Surely someone or a family member needs a home defense item