Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

SOLD

sold…

For Sale in Tucson, midtown, but in the Sonoita area frequently too.

FN Mauser Action with a heavy fluted 23" Hart Barrel, plus the brake (makes it more like 25"). 1:10 Twist, Bold Trigger, bedded in a Bell & Carlson Medalist stock with 20 MOA EGW rail. Yankee Hill brake is threaded for a suppressor.

Weighs 9.4 pounds minus a scope, round count is sub-300 and it shoots sub MOA with the right load (and shooter).

I got the barrelled action from another member several years ago and put this together. Intent was to be a dedicated target rifle and it performs well in that role. I'm just not shooting it...

I'm not a Mauser expert but my understanding is the action  is an FN Model 1950, standard 98 action, and the "ABL" is a combination of "AB" for "Armee Belgique" and "BL" for "Belge Leger", meaning "Belgian Army" in French and Flemish, the two official languages of Belgium. The "B" with a crown is for Baudouin, who was King of Belgium (correctly "King of the Belgians") at the time.

$800 and will include some brass and 20 or so hand loads I have left for it.

Scope/bipod in pic not included, but I have a Zeiss Conquest (circa 2010) 4-14x50 1" tube with target turrets I might include for more cash if someone was interested in a scoped package.

Not looking for trades but if someone makes an offer on a quality sporter weight bolt in .308 or a cool lever gun I might not say no.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG