Troutramp

Results are up.

3 hours ago, Troutramp said:

Dang unit 6 is the elk unit I have the least amount of experience in. Good luck hope you find a fat one. 

I believe he was saying he drew a limited opportunity tag in a hunt with six different units to choose from, not that he drew unit 6.

• Like 2

Back to back early archery tags. Last year unit 27, this year unit 9. My hunting group hates me. Lol

Killed my first bull last year scored just shy of 340. Going for bigger this year. 

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2

5B South early archery.  It's going to be a long six months!

• Like 1

You guys suck lol…  Hope you all knock ‘em down graveyard dead!

13 minutes ago, twistzz said:

You guys suck lol…  Hope you all knock ‘em down graveyard dead!

That’s funny, idk for sure but I don’t remember ever hearing “graveyard dead” but this dude was telling me hunting stories yesterday and used that exact saying. 

Does anyone have gohunt that they could check '22 unit 9 archery bull as a resident?  If I read the report right did the bonus pass trickle to 14 pointers last year for residents, with all 15 pointers drawing?  I had 16 this year and was feeling pretty good but did not draw. Maybe I read the report wrong?

7 minutes ago, DubTee said:

Does anyone have gohunt that they could check '22 unit 9 archery bull as a resident?  If I read the report right did the bonus pass trickle to 14 pointers last year for residents, with all 15 pointers drawing?  I had 16 this year and was feeling pretty good but did not draw. Maybe I read the report wrong?

Last year, everyone with 15 or more points drew unit 9 Archery.  Point creep is a real problem...

44 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Last year, everyone with 15 or more points drew unit 9 Archery.  Point creep is a real problem...

Probably really bad this year with people who just buy points on the side. Good moisture year and really good early archery dates to add on probably allowed some of those people to hop onto that hunt with more points

1 hour ago, DubTee said:

Are you living in AZ? Or do you live out of state with a lifetime license?

5 hours ago, Crowbait said:

My Grand Ma and your Grand Ma sitting by the fire;

My Grand Ma said to your Grand Ma; 

I'm going to muzzle load your 3b butt in October

Same hunt. See ya there grandma! I’ll be camping unless I can afford a cabin or I buy a 5th wheel by then. Either way congratulations.

Unit 8 muzzy here. I get to take the Knight out of moth balls. Hasn't been fired in about 15 years. Should be a fun hunt.

• Like 1