bowhunter-tw

Travel trailer rental?

Anybody know of a reliable rental service for pull behind travel trailers? Planning in advance for a late season unit 9 hunt. We tent camped it last year but are thinking we want to rent a trailer this year, recommendations appreciated. 

Garvins rv rental in rye, Donnie will even tow and set up.. He's the justice of the piece, good dude quilty trailers. Clean

• Like 1

Once you use a travel  trailer  your not going  to look back!! Soft bed, hot shower, running  water as long as you bring  enough  ,and the ability  to bring  and cook what ever you could possibly  want.  Make sure you rent one with a generator  for power .

• Like 5

Friends have rented through RVShare with good experiences. I think if you can rent locally without going through a service like that it might be better, especially if they’ll tow it and set it up for you. 

6 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Once you use a travel  trailer  your not going  to look back!! Soft bed, hot shower, running  water as long as you bring  enough  ,and the ability  to bring  and cook what ever you could possibly  want.  Make sure you rent one with a generator  for power .

+100 on all of this. Especially the generator for late unit 9…if you run the heat overnight even very low it will drain the batteries pretty quickly. 

43 minutes ago, bigorange said:

+100 on all of this. Especially the generator for late unit 9…if you run the heat overnight even very low it will drain the batteries pretty quickly. 

Was thinking buddy heaters for nights and using the generator for cooking/charging/shower purposes

36 minutes ago, bowhunter-tw said:

Was thinking buddy heaters for nights and using the generator for cooking/charging/shower purposes

If you have a few buddies  going  rent a toy hauler  . One with drop down beds in the back . Most are queen size plus the couch and the master it will  be comfortable  for 4 full size adults and the generator  is push button from  inside.  You can run heater at night no problem  just run generator  when your back to cook dinner and it will  recover. It does  suck to have to go out and shut off the generator  after your all warm and toasty. For late hunts look for a all weather  . It sucked when we were in 6a for a muzzleloader  hunt and the water froze in my trailer  and my dad's toy hauler  . No water for 4 days till it warmed up..

9 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

If you have a few buddies  going  rent a toy hauler  . One with drop down beds in the back . Most are queen size plus the couch and the master it will  be comfortable  for 4 full size adults and the generator  is push button from  inside.  You can run heater at night no problem  just run generator  when your back to cook dinner and it will  recover. It does  suck to have to go out and shut off the generator  after your all warm and toasty. For late hunts look for a all weather  . It sucked when we were in 6a for a muzzleloader  hunt and the water froze in my trailer  and my dad's toy hauler  . No water for 4 days till it warmed up..

What makes one all weather vs not? We were thinking about that too, it will definitely be down around 10 degrees at night so dont want to freeze pipes

20 minutes ago, bowhunter-tw said:

What makes one all weather vs not? We were thinking about that too, it will definitely be down around 10 degrees at night so dont want to freeze pipes

It's  in the insulation  and some have tank heaters to prevent  frozen  water lines. Dad broke the step flush toilet on his trailer  and mine broke a drain  fitting  from the frozen  water.