andyyy

Fishing Float Tube (fish cat)

Fish cat float tube. way better than the cheap float tube I wasted $ on before. I just don't get to use it much anymore, was real nice for easing into coves and not worrying about a boat. someone else can for the spring spawn. comes with the foam seats and backrest and works perfect

asking $120 obo, 35th ave and cactus

image.png.a09604c8a8b861459107232d14cbe401.png

1056310721_fishfloat.thumb.jpg.7039b9ed78adb3debb779b1402cf5f47.jpg

Also lll throw in a can of oatey x15 (for old school shower pans but perfect for patching these) to the buyer. I never had to patch the bladder on this one since its thick but thats what i used on the cheaper one i had. Just x15 and a scrap of shower pan

51 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

Does this come with a foot/hand pump?  I assume it comes with everything shown in stock photo.

everything in pic. high density foam blocks for the seat and backrest and the fish measurer/workspace that goes over your lap.

no pump. I just use a cheap little ryobi mattress inflator at the water. 20ish bucks and weighs nothing

I tried to send you a PM, but the site says you cannot receive messages.  Is your box full?  Try sending me a PM - maybe that will allow us to converse.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, azsugarbear said:

I tried to send you a PM, but the site says you cannot receive messages.  Is your box full?  Try sending me a PM - maybe that will allow us to converse.

not sure ill send a dm though

These are good fishing vessels.

Bassmaster if you need kickfins I have a nice pair of Force fins collecting dust I will  sell for $50 and ship for another $12, PM if you want to see some pics.