Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Head on a Swivel

Good stuff right there.

And while we recognize the actions of these fine folks with the MNPD, let's not forget to call out the cowards at Uvalde PD.

Eddie

Edited by eddielasvegas
Fixed typo
  • Like 11

Had active shooter training a couple months back. It was literally what these guys did to a T. They were fast, efficient, safe and communicated wonderfully. 

If you notice, the officer with the rifle even put his rifle on safety as the thing was down.

Amazing work.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Had active shooter training a couple months back. It was literally what these guys did to a T. They were fast, efficient, safe and communicated wonderfully. 

If you notice, the officer with the rifle even put his rifle on safety as the thing was down.

Amazing work.

What is your honest take on the idea of having trained teachers with a permit to carry on campus? I realize it opens a can of worms but I go through all kinds of "new" training for all kinds of things......and I'm not  talking about every teacher but just a couple? Maybe?

Watching that video makes me realize even more how important my classes are to me and how I would go through h3ll to keep them safe..........

• Like 1

Yes..amazing and selfless acts of courage from these officers.  They just about hop over a victim in the 2nd video rite before they engaged the suspect if ya look closely..They are trained to ignore people even if they are crying out for help,stopping the shooter is priority 1...I don't know how they do it. Thoughts for victims 💔 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

What is your honest take on the idea of having trained teachers with a permit to carry on campus? I realize it opens a can of worms but I go through all kinds of "new" training for all kinds of things......and I'm not  talking about every teacher but just a couple? Maybe?

Watching that video makes me realize even more how important my classes are to me and how I would go through h3ll to keep them safe..........

My understanding is most won't and don't want to do it. I think a plain clothed, trained, armed security/ leo or whatever would be great. Signs around the property stating the campus is armed and deadly force will be used if necessary to defend staff and students. Just a thought

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Most teachers lack the fight or flight that is needed in a situation like that.

We have plenty of veterans looking for work though. An armed Devil Dog protecting my son and his classmates? Yes please. 

• Like 7

In this new age of gender dystopia being created by the left, a lot of mentally ill  individuals are lashing out against  those whom dont want to share in their seperate reality.

Im afraid this shooting is just the beginning of the twisted rage to be perpetrated.  Church's, schools even comics aren't safe anymore. 

Boy did The Young Turks get it wrong. 

29 minutes ago, Edge said:

In this new age of gender dystopia being created by the left, a lot of mentally ill  individuals are lashing out against  those whom dont want to share in their seperate reality.

Im afraid this shooting is just the beginning of the twisted rage to be perpetrated.  Church's, schools even comics aren't safe anymore. 

Didn’t know tyt was still around. 

55 minutes ago, Edge said:

I'm thinking I should trade in that Derringer now and buy a revolver.🤔