Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Another draw??? I was wondering why so many not drawn on here

no comment

This is fantastic.  Everyone has as good of a chance as the next guy and that one critter of each species will raise a whole lot of money to make more of them for next years regular draw.  Win win. 

• Like 2

If anyone thought the odds for a late Sept rifle bull tag were not favorable, put those thoughts on steroids for this one.

Yes, it's a lottery, but so is the Powerball.  

Now if there was no application fee... then that would be something.  I wonder how many app fees were generated last year for these tags?  I for one would like to know. 

42 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

If anyone thought the odds for a late Sept rifle bull tag were not favorable, put those thoughts on steroids for this one.

Yes, it's a lottery, but so is the Powerball.  

Now if there was no application fee... then that would be something.  I wonder how many app fees were generated last year for these tags?  I for one would like to know. 

Does AZG&FD have to make public their expenditures? Freedom of Information Act apply here?  If so it shouldn't be too hard to find out. If not an inquiry to them could get that info.

14 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Does AZG&FD have to make public their expenditures? Freedom of Information Act apply here?  If so it shouldn't be too hard to find out. If not an inquiry to them could get that info.

A dude posted a bunch of projects with their costs the other day. 

3 hours ago, Coues7777 said:

Anybody had any luck.? I think azgfd should at least post the lucky winners.... 

They had 21,487 applications @ $13 for each hunt entered. A nice chunk of change! 

edit. They got me for $26. Lol

• Like 2