Sign in to follow this  
BGHUNTER00

Coues hunt unit 33

Hello. My brother and I will be heading to AZ on our first Coues/javelina hunt Jan 6th in unit 33. I had a few question you guys might be able to assist with. Are there any hunter orange requirements during the Jan archery season? I recieved my hunting license yesterday, but no tags for the jav or deer. Will they send those as well (yes I did apply for them)? Any requirements on checking in a jav or deer if we happen to harvest one? And not to sound like a Cabela's cowboy, but what is the best type of camo for this area since we are limited on what we take on our flight. I know a lot of these questions can be answered in the reg guide, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks. Troy

No blaze orange requirments, no you don't need to check in your animals, though you need to call in your harvest of a deer. You aplied for a deer tag?, you get those over the counter. and your pig tag should come eventualy. best camo, pigs can't see all that well so don't wory about it, deer, I think the best camo is just remaining still. Go with a light camo patern, the more busy dark camo paterns don't work well at long distances, I use kings camo or natural gear.

I saw a new camo company on the sportsmans channel called badlands that I think will work real well for AZ. Havent tried it yet but looks alright.