Sign in to follow this  
452b264

delete

The photo below is the first group using the 205 EOL. 

300 win. 205 EOL.jpg

The manual states I should be 2800 fps at max charge  weight and I m at 2776 and 3 grains below the max charge with an 11 fps deviation. I ve shot about 12 groups with this load and every one is represented in the photos above. The last photo I posted is the first group at .30 thousands off the lands. The first photo is the last group I shot at 100 yards. The rifle printed a 2 inch group at 650 yards in a 20 mph 90 degree wind.  

I have a second load for it using a different powder and primer that shoots a .5 average using the same bullet but its a about 100 fps faster.

I have also shot a few factory loads that also shot good to excellent. 

The only reason I m selling it is I need to see a dentist and I already know the bill will be three times  the cost of the rifle.

34 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

The manual states I should be 2800 fps at max charge  weight and I m at 2776 and 3 grains below the max charge with an 11 fps deviation. I ve shot about 12 groups with this load and every one is represented in the photos above. The last photo I posted is the first group at .30 thousands off the lands. The first photo is the last group I shot at 100 yards. The rifle printed a 2 inch group at 650 yards in a 20 mph 90 degree wind.  

I have a second load for it using a different powder and primer that shoots a .5 average using the same bullet but its a about 100 fps faster.

I have also shot a few factory loads that also shot good to excellent. 

The only reason I m selling it is I need to see a dentist and I already know the bill will be three times  the cost of the rifle.

I have this same rifle and have helped develop loads for 3 others. They all shoot hole in hole

Dude floss and brush three times a day