Sign in to follow this  
452b264

delete

1 hour ago, verdehunter said:

Two pages of moving this to the top with a firm price listed........perhaps change that. 

Theres $2925 in the rifle, a night force rail thats been properly bedded (125) plus you wont have to do any load development so at 2000 I m giving it away. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 3:51 PM, 452b264 said:

Theres $2925 in the rifle, a night force rail thats been properly bedded (125) plus you wont have to do any load development so at 2000 I m giving it away. 

How do you bed a rail?? I’ve never heard of this, what does it do?

8 hours ago, EarlyBronco said:

How do you bed a rail?? I’ve never heard of this, what does it do?

You clean the screw holes, top of the action and the rail with 90 percent alcohol and let it dry. Then coat the action with shoe polish I used jb weld placed on the rail. It dosent take much and dont place to much around the screw holes. Place the rail on the action and use 5 pounds of torque  on the screws. as it drys you can trim the excess epoxy off with a razor knife. Before it drys completely remove the rail and clean the action and the screws, set the rail aside and allow it the dry all night. You can install it the next day torqued to your rail manufactures specifications.   This eliminates any binding on your scope.

1 hour ago, 452b264 said:

You clean the screw holes, top of the action and the rail with 90 percent alcohol and let it dry. Then coat the action with shoe polish I used jb weld placed on the rail. It dosent take much and dont place to much around the screw holes. Place the rail on the action and use 5 pounds of torque  on the screws. as it drys you can trim the excess epoxy off with a razor knife. Before it drys completely remove the rail and clean the action and the screws, set the rail aside and allow it the dry all night. You can install it the next day torqued to your rail manufactures specifications.   This eliminates any binding on your scope.

Right on I had never heard of that before 👍