Sign in to follow this  
matt

Bergara Savage prefit .308 barrel.

22” sporter barrel, 24.25” overall. 1.5” of threads. 1:10 twist. New in box. $50 Located at 101/Thunderbird. 602-989-0670

IMG_5566.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Savageman2506 said:

sorry, cancel that. I had a brain fart and realized I have a long-action savage..... 🤦‍♂️

No worries. I bought it for my long action 30-06. Bergara said it should cycle perfectly still and that matched the info I found online. No worries though. 

• Like 1

Just for clarity, is this is a barrel made by Bergara with Savage threads/bolt face, or is it a prefit barrel with a Savage style locknut for Bergara/R700 actions?
Both small shank Savage and Rem700 are ~1,062” but Savage are 20tpi and “Remages” are 16tpi.

40 minutes ago, Sobrbiker said:

Just for clarity, is this is a barrel made by Bergara with Savage threads/bolt face, or is it a prefit barrel with a Savage style locknut for Bergara/R700 actions?
Both small shank Savage and Rem700 are ~1,062” but Savage are 20tpi and “Remages” are 16tpi.

Can you speak English, Steve? I know it’s made by Bergara to thread onto my Savage 110. Lol. That’s all I know. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, matt said:

Can you speak English, Steve? I know it’s made by Bergara to thread onto my Savage 110. Lol. That’s all I know. 

I was speaking rifle, but that answers the question😉. I haven’t seen Bergara’s Savage prefits. I’d be all over it if I didn’t have a 7-08 sporter already for my Savage. Good luck with the sale, that’s an awesome deal!