Crazymonkey

New scammer alert

2 hours ago, drdirtnap said:

Sure we do.  People get busy, and may fall for it.  Glad you're so acutely aware of scammers and everything is perfect in your life.

If you fall for the oldest scam in the book “Billy bob in Texas has that 4ounce gold bar you’re looking for.” Then yeah, you’re either old as all heck and should know better! Or just an idiot and will learn after this scam works on you.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

If you fall for the oldest scam in the book “Billy bob in Texas has that 4ounce gold bar you’re looking for.” Then yeah, you’re either old as all heck and should know better! Or just an idiot and will learn after this scam works on you.

Yep...

Guys guys guys, change your mentality. 

The dead Nigerian Prince might really have billions he wants to give you.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I get it.  You speak from experience.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Guys guys guys, change your mentality. 

The dead Nigerian Prince might really have billions he wants to give you.....

That one seemed to have resonated with you didn’t it? I hope you carry an RFID wallet or I could take your cc information from a simple face to face transaction. But I mean it’s 2023. That stuffs been out for years! If you don’t have an RFID wallet by now you deserve to get scammed, right? Does your house have a vpn? Cause cyber security has been a thing since the early 2010’s. God Forbid I take your date of birth on your profile and a phone number from a dm, and link it with your username to tap into your passwords. Nah never mind. You deserve it. 

12 minutes ago, 12 RING said:

That one seemed to have resonated with you didn’t it? I hope you carry an RFID wallet or I could take your cc information from a simple face to face transaction. But I mean it’s 2023. That stuffs been out for years! If you don’t have an RFID wallet by now you deserve to get scammed, right? Does your house have a vpn? Cause cyber security has been a thing since the early 2010’s. God Forbid I take your date of birth on your profile and a phone number from a dm, and link it with your username to tap into your passwords. Nah never mind. You deserve it. 

Someone's salty.

Been scammed before? Slow to learn your lesson?

16 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Someone's salty.

Been scammed before? Slow to learn your lesson?

Nope. You just have no idea what a flipper is and you’ll probably learn the hard way. 

1 hour ago, 12 RING said:

Nope. You just have no idea what a flipper is and you’ll probably learn the hard way. 

You are saltier than the Dead Sea dude