Sign in to follow this  
Wrk2Hnt

WTS Two Yamaha Kodiak Quads

I am posting this for a friend. Anyone that is interested in looking, testing, or has any questions can reach out to me and I will give you his contact information. Only reason he is selling is because he recently purchased a side by side. These quads have been very well maintained and never beaten up. He is located in East Mesa (Higley & Brown).

4x4.jpg

4x2 4x4.jpg

Edited by Wrk2Hnt
added location
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, náshdóítsoh naalzheehí said:

Do those still have a warranty? How old is the battery? What size lug nuts do the wheels have. What is the bolt pattern on the transmission? How much rubber is left on the right front tire on the 4x4 unit?

Get your content count up like those 2 other guys that  do it to almost every post . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Luckily, he bought the 20 year extended warranty, so 2 years left.  Battery is 18 years old.  Lug nuts are size smallish. Bolt pattern on transmission is friction-fit.  Right front tire is bald...the rest are 6/64ths.  No 4x4...this unit is a 3x4.  Please let OP know if you are still interested.  Thx!

• Haha 1

surprised these haven't sold, not a bad deal for the market. pays for itself in wear and tear on the truck

Have had a few people ask for his info, but no buyers yet. I thought it was a good deal too. I know he’ll sell the pair for $5000