Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

Worst Waste of Money

Yes I'm guilty of wasting a bunch of money on hunts. The best I can figure is in the thousands. 'been hunting for 30 years plus ". Bud light. Won't ever waste my money on that again.

• Like 6

Years ago on a whim, bought a BassPro branded rifle bipod thinking I could buy 2 for the price of one Harris. I believe the brand was Rangemaxx???  Pure junk!  

3 hours ago, oz31p said:

Never bought one but come on. 

IMG_1768.jpeg

Guilty as charged.  Tried it once way back in the day. Im sure its in a landfill now.

Most waste of money for me so far has been.....

Bonus points! Lol.  My luck is gonna change though....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Get a hose and use a 5 gallon tank. It probably says something to that effect in the directions, that us guys never read until we end up with extra parts or it doesn't work.

I’ve thought about it. But the whole point was to be more portable. I have a Camp Chef two burner with a griddle that is amazing. It cooks some of the best meals I’ve ever had. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

What is it 

It's a butt out tool. The biggest piece of junk that I ever bought was a Kelbly trigger. It never did work right, even sent it back and it still didn't work.

• Thanks 1

'71 Volkswagen that had been turned into a Baja as my first off-road vehicle.  It was fast off the start and fun (Weber Carb) on the street if it was not too cold or hot (no heater or a/c).   My F350 gets better fuel economy than it did.  The big tires in the back geared the thing so high, it was worthless on rocky 4wd roads and I broke the shock brackets on the first trip -- my mentors Dad would not get back in the vehicle with me after he went up a 4wd hill with me.  The "hood" could barely hold a tiny deer that I brought back to town for my mentor.  The dust that thing picked up was horrible.  That saying about boats:  "The 2nd happiest day in my life was buying my Baja.  The happiest day was when I sold it."