Sign in to follow this  
RodinAZ

WTB 22 Pistol for daughter

Looking for an 22 auto pistola for my 25 year old daughter. Let me know what you have. Will only consider FTF transactions, I have an ID, no CCW.

I'm partial to the M&P 22, S&W 422/622 or Taurus TX22 compact or possibly a Ruger MK.. type. May consider a compact DA wheel gun.

TIA

28 minutes ago, RodinAZ said:

Looking for an 22 auto pistola for my 25 year old daughter. Let me know what you have. Will only consider FTF transactions, I have an ID, no CCW.

I'm partial to the M&P 22, S&W 422/622 or Taurus TX22 compact or possibly a Ruger MK.. type. May consider a compact DA wheel gun.

TIA

IMO, you are a great dad!

• Like 1

I have a Walther I bought for my daughter in 2007 as an 18th birthday present. She passed away about six months later from a massive heart attack the following year a couple of months shy her next birthday. She had AFIB that got missed when she went to the local cardiologist.

I just sits in the safe. Now it does  have a weight on the barrel I can't seem to keep tight so it creeps forward after a round of shooting but it has a ploymer frame and zero recoil. I'd like to see it go to a good home. It's yours if you want it. 

• Like 13

Get her the SA heck Cat with the safety. My 21 year old son was hitting 13 of 14 consistently at 25 yards on a 6" AR500. His first trip out shooting it.

37 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I have a Walther I bought for my daughter in 2007 as an 18th birthday present. She passed away about six months later from a massive heart attack the following year a couple of months shy her next birthday. She had AFIB that got missed when she went to the local cardiologist.

I just sits in the safe. Now it does  have a weight on the barrel I can't seem to keep tight so it creeps forward after a round of shooting but it has a ploymer frame and zero recoil. I'd like to see it go to a good home. It's yours if you want it. 

Sorry for your loss. 

That's a pretty awesome offer!

But again, my sincere condolences.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I am very sorry to learn about your daughter, I can't imagine what it would be like to loose a child.

That is very kind of you to offer, I will shoot you a PM and we can work out something.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Dang that is tough to read. So sorry to hear that it happened.  Very generous of you, but you should keep that gun forever. 

• Like 3

My daughter wanted a handgun for her 21st birthday. I found a K22 Masterpiece for $300 and it was great.  Needless to say, you can't touch them for that price, anymore.

• Like 1