Sign in to follow this  
CWpredator

GUNS STOLLEN

Sick to my stomach. Please keep an eye out an alert authorities immediately. Hard to eat $20k guns and reloading gear gone. Send a PM if any of these show up. 

IMG_9945.jpeg

IMG_9944.jpeg

IMG_9940.jpeg

IMG_9943.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Were they in a safe, or just laying around. Just curious and sorry you got these stolen that would be a hard pill to swallow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jasper17 said:

Were they in a safe, or just laying around. Just curious and sorry you got these stolen that would be a hard pill to swallow.

It doesn't matter. My moms cousin had a huge safe stolen in Tucson in just a few minutes. These people just suck

• Like 1

Unfortunately, a circular saw with metal cutting blade makes short work of most gun safes.  I am beginning to believe that a safe is a great decoy and valuables should be hidden elsewhere.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, AzBowhunter64 said:

Gave info to Pawn Shop to keep an eye out for the items.

I doubt if that kind of hardware is going to any pawn shop.  Cartel big-wigs would be my first guess.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, forepaw said:

I doubt if that kind of hardware is going to any pawn shop.  Cartel big-wigs would be my first guess.

They wouldn't even need to cross the border.  Cartel bosses are living right here in the US these days.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, forepaw said:

I would guess crackheads.  Cartels are making millions/billions in drugs and human trafficking.  Don't think they need to bring unwanted attention by breaking into homes.