Sign in to follow this  
GSPjimmy

Browning X-bolt Max Long Range 6.5 PRC

I have a used Browning X-bolt max long range 6.5 PRC up for sale. Gun is in great condition, only 50 rounds through the barrel, never took it hunting, only been on the bench. I will add a photo of the only flaw but somehow on the edge of the trigger guard it has a small ding. Not sure how or when this happened, never dropped the rifle or bumped it on anything, but noticed it one day cleaning it. Very minor, gun has always been treated well, cleaned properly, and kept in a case. Included Harris bipod, Talley medium 50mm rings and have 20MOA rail. ***Scope not included. New at Sportsmans is $1300 plus tax, I'm selling for $1000. I live in Flagstaff but can make arrangements to the valley and in-between. Can text more photos if interested.

IMG_3699.jpeg

IMG_3697.jpeg

IMG_3698.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm south of Tucson so don't think you'll be heading this way or I'd buy it from you. I am curious, How much does that bad boy weigh ?

I don’t have any plans in the near future to make the drive to Tucson unfortunately. Gun itself weighs 8.7lbs

Bump. Only shot Hornady 143grain ELD-X out of the gun. Last time I took the rifle out to zero it, shot 5 times at 100 yards, last two shots are on the left almost touching after a slight adjustment. 

IMG_3716.jpeg