TOBY

Poaching ring busted

3 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Bob is back! Best day ever! 

You need help if Bob makes your day lol. I am going to watch soccer all weekend now just cuz Bob hates it so much :) With my Mexican wife just to make it more offensive to him :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TOBY said:

You need help if Bob makes your day lol. I am going to watch soccer all weekend now just cuz Bob hates it so much :) With my Mexican wife just to make it more offensive to him :)

Your Wife being Mexican is Great,  Soccer , BOO.  Have fun watching guys bounce a Ball of their head in 1- 0 Score. Whatever turns you on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TOBY said:

He is just a great source of entertainment! Better than stand-up comedy and I love stand-up comedy!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, oz31p said:

I’ve eaten dog and it’s pretty good

Knew a Vietnamese chick said she had had it, also said it was not bad. Id definitely try it. Weirdest thing I've tried was lamb brains in a Mediterranean deli type shop.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Knew a Vietnamese chick said she had had it, also said it was not bad. Id definitely try it. Weirdest thing I've tried was lamb brains in a Mediterranean deli type shop.  

I was stationed in Korea for 2 years. So ya I ate some dog 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I’m betting you’ve had it before without knowing it. A lot of us probably have. LoL

8 hours ago, TOBY said:

Pics of Mexican wife?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigorange said:

I’m betting you’ve had it before without knowing it. A lot of us probably have. LoL

Probably.  Id try it willingly though. Just not one of my dogs.

• Like 1

I lived and worked as a Chef in Guam for a couple of years right before Y2K.

I befriended several of the Chamorro and Chuukese and they taught me how to deep dive snorkel and spearfish.

We hunted everything from parrotfish to octopus, great times and fond memories for sure.

They told me that in Chuuk they loved dogs and had them as pets.  During a bad typhoon season, when they couldn't fish, they would eat them.

"They make good pets and are tasty too" is what one told me.  I remember that to this day.

Interesting to note, they would only eat the black ones. 

They deemed them safer to eat and less prone to getting you sick as they had less likelihood to have vaccines etc. (!?)

As I type, I remember a funny story.

Every so often on the Chuuk Islands, they would get Greenpeace type folks anchor and try and save the people from their own paradise.

Well, the Chuukese know to not tell the visitors what they were eating (dog) until AFTER the meal.

They would get a kick out of seeing them distraught, appalled, and you can think of everything else.

Ahhhh, good times.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Chef said:

As I type, I remember a funny story.

Every so often on the Chuuk Islands, they would get Greenpeace type folks anchor and try and save the people from their own paradise.

Well, the Chuukese know to not tell the visitors what they were eating (dog) until AFTER the meal.

They would get a kick out of seeing them distraught, appalled, and you can think of everything else.

Ahhhh, good times.

Greenpeace is a far cry from what it was in it's infancy. Radicals, extremists and all too often terrorists.

• Like 1