no worries

2003 Sequoia 4WD SOLD

Bought this a few months back with the intention of building a really cool overland/hunting rig.  I’m on the fence on whether to go ahead and start the mods or just continue using my truck. If it doesn’t sell,  I’ll build it into my hunting rig. 

The good 

4WD ,   4.7 V8 with only 156K miles ,   no dents or rust,  Limited edition ( nice gray leather, frt and rear AC, heated seats Bose sound , moonroof, etc)   no leaks, no smoke, runs great , brand new Michelins

The bad

I bought it from Geico at an insurance auction. The catalytics had been stolen and they nicked a transmission fluid line with the sawall. I had new cats installed and the line repaired. Runs excellent and passed emissions but has a rebuilt title.  
The Sequoia appears to have been well maintained, leather is great, not dented up or scraped underneath from off roading. 
The back hatch and bumper are sun faded and need painted. 

SOLD

70416483346__F328A7E3-227C-4FB2-89D1-CC8F290E0973.jpeg

70416491677__95A654B3-0839-493C-B45A-F73D7FF15E2E.jpeg

70416486054__A51A3591-65B4-4814-9C8A-3682F46F3C26.jpeg

70416489401__101C3F54-F6CF-4696-B3F5-D775CD9293D3.jpeg

IMG_5485.jpeg

• Like 2

Another vote for keep it! Same engine as the land cruiser of that era. A lot of people are giving attention to these gen 1 sequoias and tundras; aftermarket support is growing

• Like 1

👍🏼if it doesn’t sell next week, I’ll be ordering Bilsteins and UCAs.  Plus 33s off road tires. Just green paper 😁

• Like 1

This is my hunting rig.  ( 2001)

I have a 3” lift.  I put on spaced rims.

I unplugged the trac control from the master cylinder to over ride the vsc/trac system.  

it’s a heavy, but very capable rig.  I actually sold my SxS and just use the sequoia.

• Like 3

My hunting rig as well, also a 2001 with 3” lift. Serious beast and goes anywhere. I can sleep in the back too. 235k miles and counting. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 4:46 PM, no worries said:

👍🏼if it doesn’t sell next week, I’ll be ordering Bilsteins and UCAs.  Plus 33s off road tires. Just green paper 😁

LBJs too, weak point in these and 4runners esp with lift, OEM is worth the premium as well

(i have a 2001 4wd)

• Like 3

Yes. Third row seats.  
I have a couple members who want to see it tomorrow.  I’ll update the post afterwards. 

Looks like you have a lot of interest. 

Ditto on the ball joints! Lost one last elk season.

My '05...

Sequoia.jpg

• Like 2